Posted by Qbone
Libs&Virgos are perfect match as long as they don??t get serious..
Keep it casual! Like FWB.
Posted by Sugarfoot
Libra season is approaching! Just curious and thought it would be cool to know more about you all.
1) What's your birthday ----October 5
2) What do you do? (Work, school, what you're studying, etc.)----- high school teacher
3) Share something about yourself. (Hobbies, interests, something interesting about yourself, goals, whatever)------- hobbies and interests ME! I like to read, listen to music, cultural fairs (mostly quiet things away from people because I am an empath). I am interested in alternative healing methods, crystals, herbs and candles. Love sweets.
Posted by Mr. Defense
Depends on how good the Libra woman is in the sac.
Posted by rockyroadicecreamPosted by size zero superhero
- Libras are known to show unconditional kindness, thus further enabling @ $ $ holery. Continually "letting it slide" inadvertently contributes to cynicism. Nobody should overlook rotten treatment from others, that we'd never dream of dishing out ourselves. We'd benefit in taking a page from Aries' manual & putting those undeserving of our politeness in their rightful place.
- The pressing need for commitment. This rule isn't applicable across the board(never personally struggled in that area myself). Nonetheless, I've consistently observed the trait in countless individual Libras who'd rather endure dysfunctional relationships, if the alternative is being single until further notice. What, exactly, are they so afraid of?!
- Second-guessing ourselves. The direct drawback of objectivity is questioning the pull of instinct. To our detriment, that can result in confusion & self-doubt rather than producing solutions. If all goes wrong after operating on the basis of instinct...surprise, the world didn't end. Mistakes are an inevitable part of life.
- Placing too much stock in others' opinions. Have you noticed how many people out there are monumental idiots? Not to mention those who do NOT have anyone's best interest at hand other than their own? Focus on those whose input actually has merit & is coming from the right place. Discard the rest.
Agreedclick to expand
Posted by TaurusLovesScorpio
I think we just get busy with other stuff and aren't really good at juggling.
Posted by theGrinch
I went into full ignore the person mode ......glad to know that I am not the ONLY Libra to do this!
Last point, I tend to feel like people don't allow me to express my feelings. when it came my turn, nobody was there....... I totally agree with this point. We give what we wish to have in return, but get shafted on every turn.
But to our negatives, I don't think a lot of people have handle our indecisive nature....I don't think it is so much indecisive as that we really are happy wherever we may find ourselves. Again, yielding to others desires because we are not so picky.
Any place the Libra is, is the place to be.
I also tend to think people believe we lie all the time, instead of just the regular white lies. Yes I'll tell you I enjoy a band and go to the concert even when I could care or less because it's something your interested in or because I'd just like to be around people. I'll tell you something you made was awesome when perhaps I didn't really enjoy it because you put effort into it so why should I rain on your parade?.......We respect the person moreso than the thing itself.
Very tough being a Libra and people just don't understand
Posted by David13
I must concur with celticlioness on this one... that it's NOT ME, it's YOU.
Your Taurus man will run hot and cold
Depends... what did YOU do ? Did you douse him in cold water... He HATES the cold... and he will shiver for awhile blaming YOU... and his shivering will continue until he is hot... and I don't mean HOT in a good way. If you prefer him to be HOT in a way that is mutually beneficial... BE HOT... keep the cold outside.
Your Taurus man will disappear
Depends... what did YOU do ? It may not have happened at the exact moment the vexing occurred... but likely related to a thought that YOU placed in his head that infected other processes. This is anti-viral mode... HE is not even sure where the problem is !
Your Taurus man will confuse the hell out of you
Depends... what did YOU do ? HE preferred simplicity... some regular uncomplicated action... and a little respect that he would have gladly reciprocated in full two-fold. TOO MUCH drama devalues YOUR worth... and the pasture over yonder (the 'yonder' without YOU) has butterflies and flowers to frolic among in peace... too much 'Roundup' (herbicide) takes away from the beauty of the natural.
Are your balls big enough to date a Taurus man?
Depends... Physically OR Figuratively ? Physically, HE already has a pair that HE will happily share. Figuratively, YOU do not need them... UNLESS you prefer NOT to keep it SIMPLE.
He is more reactive than proactive... which means there was an opposite action. THAT was likely YOU.
Posted by tiziani
Isn't that how it all works though? Those who can't, teach?
Taurus and Libra - great advisers of other people's relationships, can't take their own advice for peanuts
Gemini - great reader of other people, no sense of their own identity
Cancer - great at walking into other people's houses and changing all the furniture around for some unsolicited feng shui, then goes back to their miserable house where they feel horribly alone and a mess
Virgo - great judge of other people's character, yet their own esteem is a cesspool of self-doubt
Aqua - great at supporting other people's friendships, pretty lax as a friend themselves
At least I'll give it to Taurus that when they suck at love they console themselves with money.
Posted by TaurusNikki
I'm a Taurus and my man is a libra, I have to teach his azz everyday
Posted by OrmasPosted by MzDiana
The little insight I have in Taurus men is to now just relax.
If he wasn't interested he wouldn't ask questions or spend that much time with you. Breathe, relax and let him come to you.
Thanks for your wonderful insight. As a Libra, I am constantly accused of not showing enough interest and emotion. Even he state once while together, that "You're just going to keep ignoring me, huh?" And I guess that is the real reason I am freaking out a bit. I know that I am content and can be a little selfish. I do really like this man and want to keep seeing him. I need to find a happy medium in how people perceive me, but I don't know how.
Again, thanks.click to expand
Posted by BikerCh1ck
Tues-Fri he was with you. He must have also other things to do than being with you and thinking about you. You just met! Why are you keep texting? Are you trying to make sure he doesn't do any chase?