Posted by Antiochus
Posted by LadyNeptune
How does one 'appear deceptive' tho.
Posted by Timon
When I think of typical pisces women I think of her. I was watching some of her videos and I thought she much have pisces in her chart because she comes of a lot like pisces. So I looked up her video about pisces to see if she would say anything about her having pisces in her chart and yep she said her sun is in pisces.
She is the typical sweet pisces. She looks like she belongs in a fairy-tale. These pisces women look like they were meant to play the lead role of Little Mermaid. I can picture her in the forest with a castle and a prince or some dwarfs lol. It's like she just stepped out from a fairy-tale. Yeh that's how I see a lot of pisces women. Very feminine and submissive. They like dominant partners... So I heard.
She talks about deception in this video also from a pisces perspective.
Posted by Gobby
A bunch of filthy little just like mes, the lot of 'em!
I guess that's why I like them so much...
Posted by xoxflutePosted by raad182
From my experience the Gemini/Sag axis is loaded with smooth talkers
Gemini show a more technical approach, often showing that they know about what they are selling.
Sagg is more direct and Always focused on closing the sale.
I'd say a mix of Gem and Scorp. Gem for the talking and Scorp for the follow through.click to expand
Posted by libraman20
I (regrettably) worked in crazy sales job a few years back (think Wolf of Wall Street, but not quite that crazy), and the astrological patterns were clear for who succeeded.
- Pretty much all of the top people had 0 personal planets in Water. I have a Scorp Venus and I had to shut it off for any hope of succeeding. But it definitely affected me. Most of the people who got hired with a Water Sun and/or Moon left within weeks.
- The most common Suns were Sagittarius (probably 1st), Gemini and Aquarius. Good amount of Capricorn, Taurus and Aries too. From what I saw, the most common Moons were the same mix, with less Aries, who's the most emotional of those 6.
Basically, I'd say:
- Aqua/Gemini placements help with technical verbal skills and articulating on the fly. Libra does too, but we're more sensitive.
- Cap/Taurus placements help with keeping the final goal in mind, and maintaining a methodical approach. Virgo too, but they're more self-critical.
- Sag/Aries helps with driving conversations and being aggressive. Leo would too but their pride can hurt when not succeeding.