In response to some of the recent comments I've seen throughout DXP about what constitutes being "real" men or women andCreated by TheMoodyVulcan and has 56 replies. Last updated on 5/18/2013 12:34:46 PM
So we have been dating for 2 weeks now, but we liked eachother a lot longer than that. We're both 16 and she's my firstCreated by Nick429 and has 23 replies. Last updated on 5/18/2013 12:16:11 PM
I love talking about sex, as most of my posts seem to be about them. To give you guys an update on my relationship, sheCreated by CappGuy6330 and has 4 replies. Last updated on 5/18/2013 11:11:45 AM
Which one are you? What are the differences you've noticed between the two? Sorry if this thread has been done before. ICreated by Virg916 and has 77 replies. Last updated on 5/18/2013 9:26:11 AM
It seems that in our push to become more emotional people in society, the average person is far more inefficient as a whCreated by Mr. Defense and has 62 replies. Last updated on 5/18/2013 9:09:18 AM
I can understand years and years down the road. But immediately afterwards? * Scratches head*Created by Sagtastic1 and has 80 replies. Last updated on 5/18/2013 9:07:07 AM
I am just wonderin how virgos are when it comes to giving things a second shot. I have this virgo ex and well, he diCreated by Aria and has 14 replies. Last updated on 5/18/2013 8:55:59 AM
She-Hulk.....Created by RAWdrigo and has 89 replies. Last updated on 5/18/2013 3:17:05 AM
I will try to make this short. I am a Gemini lady. I met my Virgo online and we became very good friends. We talked everCreated by myguitargentlyweeps and has 4 replies. Last updated on 5/17/2013 10:56:44 PM
To the outside world, you appear calm and in control of every situation. However, inside you are nervous, restless, but always trying to improve your life.
Intelligence is what your sign is all about. You gather facts and then put them to a practical use. Combine this with your analyzing skills and you have a very powerful duo. Others like to run their plans by you first because you can spot the flaws from a mile away.
Your biggest fault is your preoccupation with precision. You are very reluctant to dive into anything without checking out all the possibilities. This trait also limits your imagination and creativity because you are too dependent on established practices.
- Virgo & Aries: Personalities will clash; avoid this one.
- Virgo & Taurus: Taurus will ignite Virgo's passions; very promising.
- Virgo & Gemini: Common interests will bring them together, but Gemini may tire of this quickly.
- Virgo & Cancer: The two fit well together with both wanting what the other one is giving.
- Virgo & Leo: This combination can only last a short time.
- Virgo & Virgo: This combination works well together.
- Virgo & Libra: Libra will soon leave to find a more exciting time.
- Virgo & Scorpio: There may be some trouble with this combination, because both find it hard to communicate.
- Virgo & Sagittarius: This won't last for very long, because Virgo cannot stand Sagittarius' reckless ways.
- Virgo & Capricorn: A very promising pairing with both complementing the other's strong suit.
- Virgo & Aquarius: This couple will not be able to work well with each other.
- Virgo & Pisces: At first it seems so perfect, but soon that feeling wears off and the relationship will end.
Books, Celebrities, Dreams, Education & School, Fashion & Beauty, Finances & Investments, Food & Drink, Games, Ghosts, Green Living & The Environment, Health, History, Home Improvements & DIY, How would you make this site better?, Internet, Jokes, Metaphysical, Miscellaneous, Movies, Music, News, Paranormal, Parenting, Pets, Politics, Reincarnation, Relationships, Religion, Science & Technology, Sports, Television, The Arts, Travel, UFOs & Aliens, Workplace & Career, Writing, Astrology, Chinese Horoscopes, Ophiuchus, Relationships & Astrology, Zodiac Cusps, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces