*~Jupiter Return~*

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by MyStarsShine on Saturday, February 19, 2022 and has 2 replies.

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

It happens every 12 years

i.e ages 12, 24, 36, 48 etc

Any stories ... memories of fortunate times? I’m especially interested in career.

🌟

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by ClaireDeLune

Posted by MyStarsShine

It happens every 12 years

i.e ages 12, 24, 36, 48 etc

Any stories ... memories of fortunate times? I’m especially interested in career.

🌟

Was suppose to have started nursing school and had a proposal from a Gemini at 24 y/o

click to expand

Did you not start the nurse school?

Was the proposal a happy one for you?

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by bmoon8

I don’t want to talk about 36.

24… I was in college, working a full time job, and in a relationship.

48 I have yet to experience.

It’s only going to affect your career if it is in a career house… the 10th house?

Jupiter falls in my 5th house.

Yes interested in the 10th in particularly blue