Are you looking forward to Uranus in Gemini in July?

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by bricklemark on Wednesday, April 16, 2025 and has 5 replies.

Profile picture of bricklemark
@bricklemark
11 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by Soul
I can only wonder what crazy shit Trump will do during that time.

The left will probably start a revolution

Profile picture of Soul
@Soul
11 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by bricklemark

Posted by Soul
I can only wonder what crazy shit Trump will do during that time.

The left will probably start a revolution

click to expand

I look forward to their nose rings and rainbow colored dildos.

Like
Profile picture of bricklemark
@bricklemark
11 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by KimboSlice
Iโ€™m not a fan of when the planets are in a retarded sign like Taurus

Plus Uranus in Gemini is good for me since I was born during Uranus in Aquarius

The transit will also conjunct my mercury, venus and mars. Already heard the greatest news in a while last weekend, expect this summer to be incredible โšก๏ธ

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚agreed. I enjoyed Uranus in Aquarius. It was a great time for me.