Friends Reunion; common major placement

By MikeNYNYCMay 31, 2021 4:26am — 5 replies

Related Topics

He has Lilith in Scorpio
Touching all my Scorpio stallion Is this bad I read it’s like danger zone Like Pluto reslationships. Obsession sexual possession etc What do you know about this Lilith placement on a man
Aquarius man coming back after fall out?
Backstory: We went on a few dates, had sex, and then had a fall out cuz he pretty much stood me up. A year has gone by and we both dated other people. Throughout the year we would message and apologize for how he acted. I just ignored them as I was in a r
Question about Venus placement in houses synastry
My partner's Venus is in my 8th house. I've read a tiny bit about it and it seems that the effect is more on me from my understanding. I don't know how houses work in synastry to planets but could ya'll shed a light on this? Does this mean that I would be
Saturn Return and Degree in Natal Chart
I was thinking about our Saturn return, and was thinking about whether it lasts for a shorter amount of time if it is at a later degree (i.e. 25-29 degrees). My Saturn is around that range and correct me if I'm wrong, but my return is due at age 29 and
If the Hunger Games was real, which Zodiac sign would have the most winners?
https://media3.giphy.com/media/13jV1X6tgwm3i8/giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952df9763a79c40930ee115c98fa01a085887a2a2a5&rid=giphy.gif
What celebrities would you have guessed are different signs?
Carey Mulligan is a Gemini, but gives me cancer vibes.
Do you automatically feel a closeness to people of your sign?
Or do you feel a jealousy. And what is your sign?
Astrology and your subconscious mind
https://youtu.be/7fbvkNmRrjA So this is something I’ve been thinking about for as long as I can remember... Reading the comments and posts on this site, I can tell no one is even thinking about how what we’re studying here shapes our reality. For examp
Do Scorpio moons and Scorpio risings get along?
I know Aries moon and Aries Suns dislike each other. Do Scorpio moons get along with Scorpio risings?
Who do you think is a better manipultor?
Someone with a cancer sun, pisces moon, scorpio rising? Or someone with just scorpio moon.