How are gemini doing lately in love? Good luck? Bad luck? New love? Exes.

By TheStarsMadeMeDoItDecember 11, 2021 11:27pm — 15 replies
Explore astrology posts and see what others have been writing about. Join this forum where an online community discuss a variety topics about astrology, horoscope, and zodiac signs. Since 2005 - it's free to post or help others find answers too.

Related Topics

Moon Attraction
i was looking up moon sign compatibility between my partner and i and came across this archived thread on dxp my partner has gemini moon and i have virgo moon so this list is accurate for us is it true for you aries moons gt gt aquarius moon a
Not Sure
i m in love with this scorpio man and we ve been together for 2 years but got separated when his parents decided to leave out of the country 10 years later we reunited at the time i was in a relationship and thinking about ending it before he got in t
Not Sure
i m in love with this scorpio man and we ve been together for 2 years but got separated when his parents decided to leave out of the country 10 years later we reunited at the time i was in a relationship and thinking about ending it before he got in t
Most loved zodiac signs and couples, based on Google search analytics.
or maybe some signs just love googling themselves which wont be surprising here at all https www ampagency com blog most-loved-zodiac-signs
Curious???
what can you tell me about this chart sun libra 13 49 moon libra 29 56 mercury virgo 27 57 venus virgo 1 11 mars virgo 4 46 jupiter sagittarius 7 48 saturn scorpio 4 27 uranus sagittarius 6 18 neptune sagittari
Anyone feel like they draw in a certain sign a lot when it comes to dating? What's your sign?
after realizing its sag season and the number of birthdays that come across my social media feed i realize i have dated and drawn in a lot of sags my sign is leo
Why I'm choosing to not hold astrology bias anymore
at least for just sun sign bias which is what 95 of people who are very casual or uneducated about astrology care about anyway you really have to consider someones whole birth chart and thats what this post will be centered around i used to have
Moon Synastry
which moon in relationships do you feel is compatible with yours i ve only had partners with harder moon aspects to mine the opposition three times and the square i found these quite challenging i m wondering how the conjunction trine and se
And the most popular Zodiac couple based on a story is
https www ampagency com blog most-loved-zodiac-signs makes sense i have seen the two end up together a lot
What in synastry
will make you exceedingly interested in someone yet dont particularly like dislike them nor agree disagree with them in any way its like youre indifferent but absolutely engrossed and consume every availabe material that has to do with them any info