Saturn Conjunct Pluto in Capricorn

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by CancerOnTheCusp on Tuesday, July 30, 2019 and has 3 replies.

Profile picture of CancerOnTheCusp
@CancerOnTheCusp
12 Years5,000+ Posts

Interesting article that had a curious listing of events associated with this aspect:

https://darkstarastrology.com/saturn-conjunction-pluto/

From the article:

"3 Jan 1518 at 4º Capricorn

The African slave trade begins.

Protestant reformation begins. (Martin Luther pins ’95 Theses’ on Wittenberg Castle Church door.) (Oct 1517)

Sweating sickness in England hits Oxford and Cambridge. (1517)

A swarm of tropical fire ants devastates crops on Hispaniola. (1518)

The Dancing Plague of 1518. A case of dancing mania breaks out in Strasbourg, in which many people die from constant dancing. (July 2018)

The Treaty of London temporarily ensures peace in Western Europe. (Oct 2018)"

It seems like some major shifts occur with this transit. It will be exact on 12 January 2020.

Like
Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Arielle83

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by Arielle83

I have that in libra

Which house?

7th

click to expand

Lessons and transformations with and through relationships

Profile picture of LostinmyMind11
@LostinmyMind11
15 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by Arielle83

I have that in libra

Me too....mines in the 11th house tho.

I've already let go of friendships etc...so not sure what else can happen there but Pluto is my chart ruler...so I guess anything goes 😂