serious question

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by virgoOPPP on Thursday, September 5, 2019 and has 10 replies.

Profile picture of virgoOPPP
@virgoOPPP
7 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by _Dazed

Cancer Sun

Leo Moon

why these?

what if you buy a villain monologue chair?

will that improve your chances?

Profile picture of virgoOPPP
@virgoOPPP
7 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by Antiphates

Posted by virgoOPPP

Posted by Antiphates

You rang?

ring a ding ding

What can this evil soul do for you?

click to expand

what else does one need for world domination?

Profile picture of 777
@777
8 Years1,000+ Posts

This is not a serious question?

A serious question would be, I thought u said u were pisces moon? Now ur taurus moon?

Profile picture of virgoOPPP
@virgoOPPP
7 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by 777

This is not a serious question?

A serious question would be, I thought u said u were pisces moon? Now ur taurus moon?

sag moon men stupidity never fails

iz a me mario

Profile picture of 777
@777
8 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by virgoOPPP

Posted by 777

This is not a serious question?

A serious question would be, I thought u said u were pisces moon? Now ur taurus moon?

sag moon men stupidity never fails

iz a me mario

click to expand

I feel so bad now. I'm so lost