Sun square Pluto synastry

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by DriBaby on Saturday, August 22, 2020 and has 4 replies.

Profile picture of DriBaby
@DriBaby
9 YearsCapricorn

I've been dealing with a Scorpio man who I share a Sun square Pluto aspect with and it's going downhill. Him being Pluto, is controlling the situation by being cold and withdrawing towards me but then when I try to move on, he comes back. Every time I try to vent about how I'm feeling or discuss my emotions, he becomes dismissive or aggravated. Why is Pluto so horrible? This connection is extremely draining. How do you get out of this connection. Give me some details on your experience with this aspect and how to move on without looking back.

Profile picture of SassyKiwi
@SassyKiwi
10 Years5,000+ Posts

I have natal Sun sq Pluto as well as with most people near my age/generation. It isn’t the aspect, it’s just him being immature and trash. Know your self worth and don’t tolerate that shit. Cut him out and get a better guy, if he comes crying back again, make yourself clear that you don’t play petty push/pull games period. If you do decide to continue to put up with it then you must think you deserve it.

Like
Profile picture of DriBaby
@DriBaby
9 YearsCapricorn

Posted by SassyKiwi

I have natal Sun sq Pluto as well as with most people near my age/generation. It isn’t the aspect, it’s just him being immature and trash. Know your self worth and don’t tolerate that shit. Cut him out and get a better guy, if he comes crying back again, make yourself clear that you don’t play petty push/pull games period. If you do decide to continue to put up with it then you must think you deserve it.

I agree. I'm not perfect and made the mistake of staying with him too long because I love and care for him but I must cut it off for good. Thanks

Profile picture of DriBaby
@DriBaby
9 YearsCapricorn

Posted by Pulsy

Posted by DriBaby

Posted by Pulsy

What is his sun sign

He's a Scorpio 😩

Haha it in your first sentence. Let him mope around n don’t reach out don’t give him the poor you I need to convince you deals they will lap that out.

click to expand

Lol yeah I won't reach out to him, I actually blocked him and have no plans of looking back.