What do you think of these placements in a man?

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by Deedee75 on Tuesday, October 22, 2019 and has 10 replies.

Profile picture of Deedee75
@Deedee75
14 Years

Sun-Sag

Moon-Gem

Rising-Scorp

Mars-Scorp

Venus-Sag

Mercury-Scorp

Profile picture of Deedee75
@Deedee75
14 Years

Posted by Phantom_Dangus

Posted by Deedee75

Sun-Sag

Moon-Gem

Rising-Scorp

Mars-Scorp

Venus-Sag

Mercury-Scorp

I don't know anyone like this, so I am just flippantly throwing out the first thought that came to mind. He could talk you right out of your pants.

click to expand

You ain't wrong

Profile picture of Deedee75
@Deedee75
14 Years

Posted by _Dazed

Introverted, intimidating, but relatively lighthearted.

Not introverted but the other two are spot on.

He's great but not easy to read

Profile picture of PiscesGal76
@PiscesGal76
7 Years500+ Posts

I wonder about the Sun & Venus Sag. Coworker has that aswell. He's overly cheerful, funny and witty with me. When he sits next to me, he's touchy feely with me. I shut down tho next to him. Not in a bad way but cant compose myself.

Like
Profile picture of Deedee75
@Deedee75
14 Years

Posted by LostinmyMind11

Wait...what happen to the Aqua??

We fizzled a few months ago.

No drama and we are still good friends, he is just all work all the time.

Like
Profile picture of LostinmyMind11
@LostinmyMind11
15 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by Deedee75

Posted by LostinmyMind11

Wait...what happen to the Aqua??

We fizzled a few months ago.

No drama and we are still good friends, he is just all work all the time.

click to expand

Damn that sucks...I was rooting for you guys.

Like
Profile picture of Deedee75
@Deedee75
14 Years

Posted by LostinmyMind11

Posted by Deedee75

Posted by LostinmyMind11

Wait...what happen to the Aqua??

We fizzled a few months ago.

No drama and we are still good friends, he is just all work all the time.

Damn that sucks...I was rooting for you guys.

click to expand

Thanks. We still get along great and I think he's interested in rekindling things but this Sag....i can't explain it. Instant, deep connection that we both felt.

Like
Profile picture of LostinmyMind11
@LostinmyMind11
15 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by Deedee75

Posted by LostinmyMind11

Posted by Deedee75

Posted by LostinmyMind11

Wait...what happen to the Aqua??

We fizzled a few months ago.

No drama and we are still good friends, he is just all work all the time.

Damn that sucks...I was rooting for you guys.

Thanks. We still get along great and I think he's interested in rekindling things but this Sag....i can't explain it. Instant, deep connection that we both felt.

click to expand

No need to explain...I completely know what you're talking about. Go for the Sag...if you don't you might regret it.

Like
Profile picture of Deedee75
@Deedee75
14 Years

Posted by LostinmyMind11

Posted by Deedee75

Posted by LostinmyMind11

Posted by Deedee75

Posted by LostinmyMind11

Wait...what happen to the Aqua??

We fizzled a few months ago.

No drama and we are still good friends, he is just all work all the time.

Damn that sucks...I was rooting for you guys.

Thanks. We still get along great and I think he's interested in rekindling things but this Sag....i can't explain it. Instant, deep connection that we both felt.

No need to explain...I completely know what you're talking about. Go for the Sag...if you don't you might regret it.

click to expand

We both jumped in head first.

Like