Whats up today?

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by LostPisces on Tuesday, July 9, 2019 and has 10 replies.

Profile picture of LostPisces
@LostPisces
20 Years1,000+ Posts

A lot of good and bad today, seems all world woke up action of good and bad everywere, is it school holidays? Whats up with the universe or the moon today?

Profile picture of tctaap
@tctaap
8 Years1,000+ Posts

I overslept this morning which I haven't done for a long time. I was dreaming about my dog but I don't have a dog. His name was Rover and he was white with black spots but wasn't a Dalmatian - he had a lot of fur. I had to go away overnight and completely forgot about him so I was anxious on the way home wondering if he ran off but when I was walking up to the house I could hear his nails scratching on the door/floor on the inside of the house he was excited to see me and knew I was coming so I knew he was home and safe. It was such a relief; then I woke up and I was late for work. Geez and so Weird !

Profile picture of LostPisces
@LostPisces
20 Years1,000+ Posts

And today another day in "paradise" my laptop screen has gone black forever, people don't understand nothing that I say, have to keep it to myself..seems so. Or be closed at home.

Profile picture of Gemitati
@Gemitati
11 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by MyStarsShine Mercury retrograde in Leo conjunct Mars....

I got it. You smart. Now please elaborate for less fortunate please 🙏🏻

Like
Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Gemitati

Posted by MyStarsShine Mercury retrograde in Leo conjunct Mars....

I got it. You smart. Now please elaborate for less fortunate please 🙏🏻

click to expand

Misunderstandings and clashes of ego....over reactions etc..

Profile picture of Gemitati
@Gemitati
11 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by Gemitati

Posted by MyStarsShine Mercury retrograde in Leo conjunct Mars....

I got it. You smart. Now please elaborate for less fortunate please 🙏🏻

Misunderstandings and clashes of ego....over reactions etc..

click to expand

Soooooo...if so...it’s not me - it’s Mercury R with Leo C Mars...👍😇

Profile picture of LostPisces
@LostPisces
20 Years1,000+ Posts

All seem to break apart this past week but also helped me to find new solutions. Welcome to the ever expanding universe.