Whats your mbti, enneagram, temperament?

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by Neno1 on Thursday, February 1, 2024 and has 23 replies.

Understanding Your MBTI, Enneagram, and Temperament

Your MBTI, Enneagram, and temperament provide insights into your personality, motivations, and behavior patterns. Combining these frameworks can help you better understand yourself and others, improving personal growth and relationships. Each system offers unique perspectives to explore your individual traits and tendencies.

Profile picture of Neno1
@Neno1
2 Years

Posted by LoverOfTheSea
MBTI: Advocate Personality

what about the other two?

Profile picture of LoverOfTheSea
@LoverOfTheSea
2 Years

I worked with someone who was also a Istp, great person to team up with on a project. 🙂

For the other two...hehe

Image Not Found

Profile picture of Neno1
@Neno1
2 Years

Posted by LoverOfTheSea
I worked with someone who was also a Istp, great person to team up with on a project.

For the other two...hehe

your sun, moon, rising?

Profile picture of Neno1
@Neno1
2 Years

Posted by GC69_
Cancer - Entj - 3w2 - Temperament—

there are 4 temperaments and people usually have a blend of two most strongest

you can do a test online and find out, its like mbti, you only need to figure out what is yours

Profile picture of Neno1
@Neno1
2 Years

Posted by GC69_
Choleric 12

Melancholic 14

Sanguine 15

Phlegmatic 9

sanguine melancholic

Profile picture of Neno1
@Neno1
2 Years

Posted by CuddleBug1288
Sag, ENFP, 7w6 and according to the quiz I just took I'm Sanguine temperament 🙃

yes but you can read more to be sure, most people usually have a blend of two temperaments

Like
Profile picture of GC69_
@GC69_
4 YearsCancer

Posted by IWANTTOWIN

Posted by GC69_
Cancer - Entj - 3w2 - Temperament—

ive checked for u, u a goof temp

click to expand

Stop negging me.

Like
Profile picture of GC69_
@GC69_
4 YearsCancer

Posted by IWANTTOWIN

Posted by GC69_

Posted by IWANTTOWIN
Intj, 3/6/9, phlegmatic

U a phlegm for sure…

why? idk the phleg stuff sound like cap sun

click to expand

I meant phlegm as in booger looool. I’m just playing around with you though. 😂😊😜

The phlegmatic calm temperament does suit Capricorn well, I agree with that.

Profile picture of GC69_
@GC69_
4 YearsCancer

Posted by IWANTTOWIN

Posted by GC69_

Posted by IWANTTOWIN

Posted by GC69_

Posted by IWANTTOWIN
Intj, 3/6/9, phlegmatic

U a phlegm for sure…

why? idk the phleg stuff sound like cap sun

I meant phlegm as in booger looool. I’m just playing around with you though. 😂😊😜

The phlegmatic calm temperament does suit Capricorn well, I agree with that.

click to expand

Oh sry I’m still a French dude, even for negging I didn’t know what the f it was I’ve looked it on urban dictionary I like it

click to expand

LoooooL!!! 😂🤣😂🤣

Profile picture of Neno1
@Neno1
2 Years

Posted by WarAngel79
Scorpio Sun, INTJ-Assertive, Phlegmatic, Sanguine 2w1/3, leans more to 3 when not stressed.

interesting🤔most intj's are 5's

Profile picture of Naeve
@Naeve
3 Years

Aries, INFP-T, Melancholic 19, Choleric 12. Don´t know the last one.

Like
Profile picture of Argus
@Argus
7 Years1,000+ Posts

Used to be INFJ however last time I took the test I got INTJ, soo... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Phlegmatic 15 / Senguine 13

Like
Profile picture of Jumpin_Jupiter
@Jumpin_Jupiter
7 Years5,000+ Posts

I keep coming up with all sorts of answers on this shiz. It's kind of a disappointment and overwhelming. The last time (which was kind of recently) I checked my mbti and it was ISFP. That's not the only one that comes up but the description of that one fits me like a hand in glove so I'll go along with that one.

My temperament keeps getting different too. One day week month year or whatever I'll be phlegmatic then melancholic so I don't really know nor have I found an answer to that one.

Enneagram. I honestly forgot what my answer to that one is. And I'm too lazy to go back and check for any of that stuff.

Like
Profile picture of Neno1
@Neno1
2 Years

Posted by Jumpin_Jupiter
I keep coming up with all sorts of answers on this shiz. It's kind of a disappointment and overwhelming. The last time (which was kind of recently) I checked my mbti and it was ISFP. That's not the only one that comes up but the description of that one fits me like a hand in glove so I'll go along with that one.

My temperament keeps getting different too. One day week month year or whatever I'll be phlegmatic then melancholic so I don't really know nor have I found an answer to that one.

Enneagram. I honestly forgot what my answer to that one is. And I'm too lazy to go back and check for any of that stuff.

took me years of learning to come to a conclusion regarding all my types

Profile picture of Neno1
@Neno1
2 Years

Posted by Iaorst
How did you discover your type, @Neno1 ?

took me years, tests, reading, knowing myself...

Profile picture of Neno1
@Neno1
2 Years

Posted by Iaorst

Posted by Neno1

Posted by Iaorst
How did you discover your type, @Neno1 ?

took me years, tests, reading, knowing myself...

It does often take years to be sure what one's type is. For some, it takes less, due to some peculiar factors.

Do you want to play a little, harmless game?

click to expand

i like to play in general

Profile picture of Neno1
@Neno1
2 Years

Posted by Iaorst

Posted by Neno1

Posted by Iaorst

Posted by Neno1

Posted by Iaorst
How did you discover your type, @Neno1 ?

took me years, tests, reading, knowing myself...

It does often take years to be sure what one's type is. For some, it takes less, due to some peculiar factors.

Do you want to play a little, harmless game?

i like to play in general

Would you be able to identify a fellow ISTP if you saw/met them? Not necessarily in person.

Like in our dxplace for example, there's a clear cut ISTP, a longstanding user so they have posted a lot. Would you be willing to try to identify them?

click to expand

i just came back on dxp after few years of absence so idk any new users, i only posted and read few things on dxp after coming back but i gonna try to find that person in due time