Which transit are you the most exited about this year?

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by borednbeautiful on Thursday, May 29, 2025 and has 12 replies.

Profile picture of borednbeautiful
@borednbeautiful
4 Years1,000+ Posts

We have some big ones this year! How exciting 👏🏻

Finally a change 🥳

Neptune to Aries

Saturn to Aries

Pluto to Aquarius

Jupiter to Cancer

Uranus to Gemini

What else?

Profile picture of borednbeautiful
@borednbeautiful
4 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by HappyCapper
I thought Pluto entered Aqua last year...and the year before that?

I think it happened this year in January maybe? It finally entered aqua for good this time.

Profile picture of Kalelno
@Kalelno
1 Year1,000+ Posts

But damn Saturn is just in aries

Throughout my whole astrology journey I’ve been waiting for Saturn to go to late cancer early Leo so it’s at the top of my chart

I’ve theorized that will be the prime of primes because it was a really really good time in my early 20s

So all these years I’ve just been reading about primes and best bazı years waiting 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The good bazı years came and I’m enjoying it but I think the prime if primes is Saturn in 10th

Profile picture of stope2pt0
@stope2pt0
1 Year

Just before your summer solstice there will be:

A Grand Cross &

A kite.

June ~20.

It is suggested that Mercury activates the instability in these alignments. Sounds about right. 😅

Profile picture of HappyCapper
@HappyCapper
11 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by borednbeautiful

Posted by HappyCapper
I thought Pluto entered Aqua last year...and the year before that?

I think it happened this year in January maybe? It finally entered aqua for good this time.

click to expand

Oh. I didn't know that. Well, I'm happy that it's finally left my 8th house merc in cap, that's for sure.🙂