Who’s more powerful in Astrology - Sun/Pluto aspects or Mars/Pluto aspects?

By Nadir829May 6, 2021 3:03am — 7 replies
Explore astrology posts and see what others have been writing about. Join this forum where an online community discuss a variety topics about astrology, horoscope, and zodiac signs. Since 2005 - it's free to post or help others find answers too.

Related Topics

Genuine question for ALL Scorpios.
how much does it make your blood boil knowing that mars is exalted in capricorn and not your sign
Please help
hello everyone i use to be member here and i forgot my old account infos so i had to do a new one to join this forum as am searching for advices smile an explanation for multiple accounts under my user name am here to ask about a taurus man he has mars
Moon and venus in 12th house
hi guys i hope you can give me insights on these placements im a scorpio sun cancer moon mother of a baby who has a scorpio moon and venus in his 12th house according to vedic astrology does it mean im a distant mother to my son or am i mostly a
How can I help my boyfriend
hes a leo and im a saggie weve been dating for around 5 months and ive never wanted to meddle in his issues in case it could cause problems in our relationship however since we were all in a friend group together before the changed status its diff
how can I help this friend
with this situation my friend found herself immediately in another romantic relationship after what turned out to be a very toxic relationship in the end she openly talks about her emotional attachment to the past and her new boyfriend suspects that
Do all Virgals like Scorpios?
im just a bit curious as to if all those oh this sign is your best match be with this person u donk are actually true like just because youre a virgal do you automatically wanna smash a scorp or if youre a scorp you automatically wanna smash a vi
Zodiac signs you're least sexually attracted to?
im not sexually attracted to gemini sagittarius and pisces women cap sun pisces moon scorp venus