Zodiac Signs In a Fight

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by WitchmitchAries on Thursday, January 16, 2020 and has 27 replies.

How Zodiac Signs Handle Conflicts

Zodiac signs influence how people respond to conflicts, with some signs being more confrontational and others more diplomatic. Understanding these traits can help navigate disagreements better. Each sign has unique ways of dealing with fights, which can impact relationship dynamics and resolution strategies.

Profile picture of Anomalous
@Anomalous
8 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Phangus

Posted by Anomalous

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Sagittarius

Crazy Sag coming in ready to beat up any old body was hilarious.

click to expand

I know right πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

I swear that's how they're in real life πŸ˜‚

❀️ Sagittarius

Like
Profile picture of stillstillwater
@stillstillwater
9 Years5,000+ Posts

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

This was so funny. Libra: I'll go get the teacher !

Capricorn: Screw this. I don't get paid enough. πŸ˜„

Like
Profile picture of WitchmitchAries
@WitchmitchAries
9 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Phangus

Posted by WitchmitchAries

Posted by Phangus

What is this from? It's so absurd.

i really dont know.

When something has both Ice Cube and Charlie in it, I feel like I should know about it.

click to expand

so why dont you know it? lol

Profile picture of WitchmitchAries
@WitchmitchAries
9 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Phangus

Posted by WitchmitchAries

Posted by Phangus

Posted by WitchmitchAries

Posted by Phangus

What is this from? It's so absurd.

i really dont know.

When something has both Ice Cube and Charlie in it, I feel like I should know about it.

so why dont you know it? lol

Now, I know!

class="bqfade">click to expand

πŸ™‚ great job.

Profile picture of WitchmitchAries
@WitchmitchAries
9 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by peachy06

Fake.

Aries and Scorpio wouldn't fight against each other.

They would've joined hands and fight everybody else !

i must agree on that. The Scorps have had my back more then any other sign. I have seen more Aries and Scorp best friends too. My son from another mother is scorp and his bestest friend is an Aries. my daughter, my youngest one her top friends two of them are Aries. lol then two on the girls at the school i worked for. one was a scorp and the other was an aries. they become best friends. i have always found scorps to understand me more then other signs.

Profile picture of WitchmitchAries
@WitchmitchAries
9 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by peachy06

Posted by WitchmitchAries

Posted by peachy06

Fake.

Aries and Scorpio wouldn't fight against each other.

They would've joined hands and fight everybody else !

i must agree on that. The Scorps have had my back more then any other sign. I have seen more Aries and Scorp best friends too. My son from another mother is scorp and his bestest friend is an Aries. my daughter, my youngest one her top friends two of them are Aries. lol then two on the girls at the school i worked for. one was a scorp and the other was an aries. they become best friends. i have always found scorps to understand me more then other signs.

Accurate. All my bff, since childhood were Aries women. And no I didn't do it on a purpose, I wasn't into astrology back then. Even half of my family is full of Aries or Aries energy. Like you, I think this sign is the one who understands me the most. We have a lot in common.

click to expand

so true. Aries is about the self and scorp is about the very deep part of the self. Scorp is still ruled by Mars just gets a little etra something something from pluto.

Profile picture of WitchmitchAries
@WitchmitchAries
9 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by peachy06

Posted by WitchmitchAries

Posted by peachy06

Posted by WitchmitchAries

Posted by peachy06

Fake.

Aries and Scorpio wouldn't fight against each other.

They would've joined hands and fight everybody else !

i must agree on that. The Scorps have had my back more then any other sign. I have seen more Aries and Scorp best friends too. My son from another mother is scorp and his bestest friend is an Aries. my daughter, my youngest one her top friends two of them are Aries. lol then two on the girls at the school i worked for. one was a scorp and the other was an aries. they become best friends. i have always found scorps to understand me more then other signs.

Accurate. All my bff, since childhood were Aries women. And no I didn't do it on a purpose, I wasn't into astrology back then. Even half of my family is full of Aries or Aries energy. Like you, I think this sign is the one who understands me the most. We have a lot in common.

so true. Aries is about the self and scorp is about the very deep part of the self. Scorp is still ruled by Mars just gets a little etra something something from pluto.

Correct, both ruled by mars, which is why they can relate to each other.

click to expand

Image Not Found

Profile picture of WitchmitchAries
@WitchmitchAries
9 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by GuardianAnu

Posted by WitchmitchAries

Sweet Jesus Christ, love you πŸ˜†

click to expand

i take it you loved the video?

Image Not Found

Like
Profile picture of WitchmitchAries
@WitchmitchAries
9 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by thinktankpisces232

Mayweather the pisces vs all zodiac sign

49-0

Wow he is so good. those moves, like he could read the other guys mind.

Like
Profile picture of ELIGAB
@ELIGAB
7 Years1,000+ Posts

Lmaoooooooooooo

The aqua and virgo fight thou πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Cancer and leo females fight all the time

Like
Profile picture of WitchmitchAries
@WitchmitchAries
9 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by idontlikeyou

Posted by WitchmitchAries

Posted by idontlikeyou

I want my 5minutes back

well now you know to choose your time wisely.

Yup now I know when I see a thread that you made to stay the fuck away

click to expand

Image Not Found

Image Not Found