Do gemini men come back?

By bloopbloopbloopMarch 7, 2021 2:45am — 23 replies
You are on page out of 2
When is Gemini season? Learn more about Gemini:
Gemini Personality - Gemini Compatibility - Gemini Gift Guide

Related Topics

confused by gem man
Ive been seeing a gem man from my past for a little over 4 months. In the beginning, he told me he didn’t want anything serious; two months ago he told me he didn’t want anything serious again (I never asked him for something serious, not the 1st time &am
Post your Gemini Quotes
Please post yours. Everybody has the right to be discriminated. Serdar Somuncu (german Comedian)
Gem gal and libra dude
Gem sun aries moon gal & libra sun pisces moon dude? Do they get along or r they doomed for life?
Wondering
https://youtu.be/KTNZR82fVHw
Zodiac Signs of Government Leaders
I'm sure this has been posted before, but it is funny to look at the current leaders astrology signs and see how they act with one another. They're all fire or air signs! Trump (06/14) and Pence (06/07) are both Gemini's and I believe they perfectly rep
Gemini man confusing me!
I am a sag female who has been dating a gemini guy for the last year, he was single when i met him although he failed to tell me about his ex of 22 years who he was apparently trying to work things out with (she is also a saggi) For the last year he has b
Gemini Man confusing me..
There's a gem guy in my life that I used to be best friends with when I was younger. About 2 months ago we reconnected after like 8 years of not talking. We began sleeping together & seeing each other every week for a little over 2 months. Last week,
Gemini and cancer potential relationship... or not
So, the story goes like this... I met this girl online. We hitted it immediately, very strong verbal and mental connection. She asked for my number. Switched from forum dms to whatsapp. One week of texting more and I finally invited her for a coffee, we l
Gemini says we need talk...
I asked what about and he says it’s about us, we’ll talk. I apologize for the way I been acting, be a little patient with me please. Can someone break this down please?
Who loves Gemini women more?
Scorpio men or Capricorn?