Gemini and bad breath.

This topic was created in the Gemini forum by Norah_1986 on Saturday, September 14, 2019 and has 16 replies.

Profile picture of Norah_1986
@Norah_1986
7 Years

Most of gemini i met have this strange and bad breath.

My sister husband is a gemini and he has it.

I use to have a friend she is a gemini also have it but i never told her.

My cousin she's a gemini too same problem ..

Now i just met with a gemini guy online

And thinking what if he has the same problem.

Pls dôn't judge me or think am shallow.

Am just asking why and if u notice the same thing about all Gemini?!

Profile picture of Norah_1986
@Norah_1986
7 Years

Posted by Phantom_Dangus

The smoking was my guess too. lol

I've known so many people who smoke but they don't have this bad breath.

Likes
Profile picture of Norah_1986
@Norah_1986
7 Years

Posted by Jumpin_Jupiter

Maybe because they smoke?

Most people i know smoke

But i notice this thing with gemini people

Profile picture of Norah_1986
@Norah_1986
7 Years

Posted by dilettante

the downfall of mercury

How is that

If possible to explain

Thank u

Profile picture of Jumpin_Jupiter
@Jumpin_Jupiter
7 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by Norah_1986

Posted by Jumpin_Jupiter

Maybe because they smoke?

Most people i know smoke

But i notice this thing with gemini people

click to expand

Hm I don't really know other than smoking. And we all wake up in the morning with the dragon.

I mean smoking was my first guess only because I remember reading somewhere that any tobacco products leaves Geminis with bad breath and brown teeth's quicker than any signs.

Like
Profile picture of Gemitati
@Gemitati
11 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Norah_1986

Posted by Phantom_Dangus

The smoking was my guess too. lol

I've known so many people who smoke but they don't have this bad breath.

click to expand

It seems like you know many people in each area of life. Are you a stripper?

Profile picture of 777
@777
8 Years1,000+ Posts

It's not that it stinks. Its just cuz their mouths get dry from talking so much

Like
Profile picture of Gemitati
@Gemitati
11 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by emeraldgem

WTF?

Just go with the flow...let them talk some shit.

I expect next Gemini farts smell...🤦‍♀️

Like
Profile picture of Whorpio
@Whorpio
9 Years5,000+ PostsScorpio

Posted by Norah_1986

Most of gemini i met have this strange and bad breath.

My sister husband is a gemini and he has it.

I use to have a friend she is a gemini also have it but i never told her.

My cousin she's a gemini too same problem ..

Now i just met with a gemini guy online

And thinking what if he has the same problem.

Pls dôn't judge me or think am shallow.

Am just asking why and if u notice the same thing about all Gemini?!

I’m dating a Gemini and he has bad breath too! He doesn’t smoke, so it’s not cigarettes causing it. I think he just has a super dry mouth, even though he drinks like a gallon of water every day. Weird coincidence

Profile picture of Whorpio
@Whorpio
9 Years5,000+ PostsScorpio

Posted by but_didyoudie

well you guys wanna know something? 😏 my breath sticks today and my midheaven is in gem... knowing this im not in peoples faces... if i was at home i would brush my teeth

I keep a pack of gum in every purse I own so I can be prepared for times like you just described.