What’s now? Which stars messing?

This topic was created in the Gemini forum by Gemitati on Tuesday, December 10, 2019 and has 10 replies.

Profile picture of Gemitati
@Gemitati
11 Years25,000+ Posts

I’ve been feeling blah since after a thanksgiving.

Today I am off work and can’t get out of bed.

Feeling nervous scared and like shit for no apparent reason. Usually I can shake it off and move on but these 2 weeks those feelings of ‘something going to happen’ don’t go away.

It’s sucks. Nothing major just wondering if it’s because of Gemini fool moon is coming or am I mistaking?

Also something actually did happen and I was like ‘shit! I knew it!’ but it’s gone now and I am still in neurotic state of mind...🤦‍♀️

Profile picture of Gemitati
@Gemitati
11 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Amourr

What the actual fuck?! ME TOO! My anxiety IS killing me! Someone tell me I'm just being extra, please! I'm driving myself insane..

Naah...ahit is real but you aren’t alone. 🤝

Profile picture of Gemitati
@Gemitati
11 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by TheRabbit

Have you tried increasing your fiber intake?

Maybe the rich thanksgiving food has you constipated and the foul humours and evil spirits can't escape.

I know You know shitload about shit! 🙄

Profile picture of Gemitati
@Gemitati
11 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by TheRabbit

Posted by Gemitati

Can we continue please?

Does anyone knows wtf?

Run your transits and check.

Either that or blame ghosts.

click to expand

Smooth move ex-lax! 🙄

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Gemitati

Posted by MyStarsShine

Where is Pluto transiting in your chart?

15 Virgo...48 25

🤷‍♀️

click to expand

Look at the transit and which house it's hitting....not the natal chart...

Like
Profile picture of Gemitati
@Gemitati
11 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by Gemitati

Posted by MyStarsShine

Where is Pluto transiting in your chart?

15 Virgo...48 25

🤷‍♀️

Look at the transit and which house it's hitting....not the natal chart...

click to expand

May I ask you to speak English...please? 🧐

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Gemitati

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by Gemitati

Posted by MyStarsShine

Where is Pluto transiting in your chart?

15 Virgo...48 25

🤷‍♀️

Look at the transit and which house it's hitting....not the natal chart...

May I ask you to speak English...please? 🧐

click to expand

Find the thread where you posted your chart and I'll look...