I hv been w/a cancer man for over 2yrs now & it has been an emotional roller coaster. In the beginnin everything was grCreated by Librawoman and has 10 replies. Last updated on 5/24/2013 2:27:27 AM
When you feel wronged, how would you like whomever did you wrong to apologize? Cancer Moons are welcome to respondCreated by Jynja and has 115 replies. Last updated on 5/24/2013 2:09:22 AM
Americans trust a Cancer man more than anyone else in America. http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/05/07/PolCreated by DazedStarr and has 36 replies. Last updated on 5/24/2013 1:51:34 AM
I'm in an on-off relationship with this cancer man. In nutshell: I ran away from him and hurt him a lot. We did not haveCreated by agis and has 18 replies. Last updated on 5/24/2013 12:50:03 AM
Just wondering. Or possesive or something else or not?Created by silentkiller and has 22 replies. Last updated on 5/24/2013 12:27:08 AM
calling all you cancers please advice, i have been seeing a cancer man for 4 months long distance relationship. three dCreated by 25 and has 18 replies. Last updated on 5/23/2013 9:51:12 PM
How do you behave? What's your interactions with your coworkers like? Boss? How do you mitigate problems that arise?Created by CluelessCancer and has 16 replies. Last updated on 5/23/2013 8:19:45 PM
OK I have been dealing with a cancer man and its been one hell of an emotional ride. We only been talking for a few montCreated by Moodz2468 and has 12 replies. Last updated on 5/23/2013 6:11:58 PM
Ok I would like to get some advice or even hear some stories about long distance relationships. I am seing a man thatCreated by Moodz2468 and has 7 replies. Last updated on 5/23/2013 2:32:48 PM
Cancers may be the most misunderstood of all of the zodiac signs. One day you are the most helpful and kind person to everyone and the next you are cranky and apathetic. The answer behind all of the mood swings is the moon. Like a crab, you have a hard outer shell which is tough to penetrate, but a very soft inside. Once people get to know you, you have friends for life.
Unpredictable, fragile, and complex, the ordinary Cancer needs constant emotional support. You have a tremendous amount of loyalty and will support your close friends and family throughout any of their ordeals. You are also a wonderful listener, people can pour out their souls and all of their worries, but you keep your feelings bottled up.
Cancers are very possessive and try to hold onto the past as hard as they can. Money is kept tight and not spent on foolish things. You also need to receive love, though you never seem to have enough. You try to keep a distance from people, so that no one can know what your true feelings are.
- Cancer & Aries: This starts out hot and heavy, but soon will be just a memory.
- Cancer & Taurus: Similar interests and desires make this a harmonious relationship.
- Cancer & Gemini: These two are doomed for disaster.
- Cancer & Cancer: Both need emotional support and neither one has time to give it. Not a good pairing.
- Cancer & Leo: Moody Cancer may find great happiness in Leo's sunny disposition.
- Cancer & Virgo: The two fit well together with both wanting what the other one is giving.
- Cancer & Libra: These two are complete opposites and this only causes problems, problems, and more problems.
- Cancer & Scorpio: Both please each other and feel safe and secure in this relationship. Very promising.
- Cancer & Sagittarius: This pair makes better friends than lovers.
- Cancer & Capricorn: The differences in these two might just be too big to overcome.
- Cancer & Aquarius: Passions in the bedroom might be the only thing going on in this relationship.
- Cancer & Pisces: By working together, these two can achieve their goals in love and life.
Books, Celebrities, Dreams, Education & School, Fashion & Beauty, Finances & Investments, Food & Drink, Games, Ghosts, Green Living & The Environment, Health, History, Home Improvements & DIY, How would you make this site better?, Internet, Jokes, Metaphysical, Miscellaneous, Movies, Music, News, Paranormal, Parenting, Pets, Politics, Reincarnation, Relationships, Religion, Science & Technology, Sports, Television, The Arts, Travel, UFOs & Aliens, Workplace & Career, Writing, Astrology, Chinese Horoscopes, Ophiuchus, Relationships & Astrology, Zodiac Cusps, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces