Lets hear it. How are they? Good? Bad? Weird? Inappropriate? Here's an example of mine from today at work... WomanCreated by Scorpiorabbit and has 34 replies. Last updated on 5/23/2013 6:33:02 PM
How long do you usually wait before hitting your enemy with that crushing blow? I don't sting often, but I really liCreated by 87scorpio and has 132 replies. Last updated on 5/23/2013 5:35:35 PM
Afternoon tea, anyone?Created by IntriguedScorp and has 256 replies. Last updated on 5/23/2013 4:44:57 PM
Let lose, be yourself, vent it all out if you must. Fellow Stingers and Scorpion Dominants, this is your place to go craCreated by TheLadyScorpio and has 327 replies. Last updated on 5/23/2013 4:34:05 PM
....to help other women than men? This question stems from a few situations I have witnessed. One night, I was coming hoCreated by Stinger Baby and has 131 replies. Last updated on 5/23/2013 3:09:10 PM
I'm the Saggie girl, and the Scorpio male and I finally ended things. And it really hurts. He isn't the first Scorpio mCreated by kilikina07 and has 197 replies. Last updated on 5/23/2013 12:32:27 PM
As a scorp, I tend to expend a lot of energy on the people around me that I care about. Taking care of my wife, helpiCreated by Scorpiorabbit and has 16 replies. Last updated on 5/23/2013 12:25:40 PM
if you truly love the guy who was stolen away, or you just want to get him back to preserve your ego?Created by kalin and has 49 replies. Last updated on 5/23/2013 12:20:53 PM
Stay friends w people who are sexually attracted to you, and say it to you face all the time (including platonic friendsCreated by kalin and has 14 replies. Last updated on 5/23/2013 12:07:50 PM
Scorpions are people of extremes, you can describe them as powerful and as weak, passionate and cold. Obviously you are a collection of the best and worst human emotions. Intensity is the key to personality and to everything you do.
You give projects your all, from your career to your love life. Deep loyalty is a key characteristic, but so are possessiveness and jealousy. You're a fierce competitor and often collect little tidbits of information and then use them against your enemy at the most opportune time. Success is likely to be in your future because of your fierce determination and single-minded approach to getting what you want.
Your nature makes you prone to uncontrollable displays of anger. You often dominate those who are weaker than you, just because you can. It is best not to make an enemy of a Scorpion, others never know when their payback is coming. But it is.
- Scorpio & Aries: Scorpio's jealousy and Aries' independence is a lethal combination.
- Scorpio & Taurus: Starts out great, but neither one has the tolerance to make it last.
- Scorpio & Gemini: Could be a good pair, but neither can stand the other one.
- Scorpio & Cancer: Both please each other and feel safe and secure in this relationship. Very promising.
- Scorpio & Leo: This will start out as a steamy affair and probably end there, too.
- Scorpio & Virgo: There may be some trouble with this combination, because both find it hard to communicate.
- Scorpio & Libra: Libra will probably soon leave controlling Scorpio behind.
- Scorpio & Scorpio: Both are too demanding to give in and make this relationship work.
- Scorpio & Sagittarius: The only thing that can result out of this pairing is a short-lived affair.
- Scorpio & Capricorn: Both find the other's personality too irresistable to want to leave. Very promising.
- Scorpio & Aquarius: Personality conflicts end this relationship before it even begins.
- Scorpio & Pisces: Mutual fascination and appreciation make this a very promising combination.
Books, Celebrities, Dreams, Education & School, Fashion & Beauty, Finances & Investments, Food & Drink, Games, Ghosts, Green Living & The Environment, Health, History, Home Improvements & DIY, How would you make this site better?, Internet, Jokes, Metaphysical, Miscellaneous, Movies, Music, News, Paranormal, Parenting, Pets, Politics, Reincarnation, Relationships, Religion, Science & Technology, Sports, Television, The Arts, Travel, UFOs & Aliens, Workplace & Career, Writing, Astrology, Chinese Horoscopes, Ophiuchus, Relationships & Astrology, Zodiac Cusps, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces