*Jupiter* Transits

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by MyStarsShine on Sunday, January 15, 2023 and has 9 replies.

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by DragonSag
It's in first house for me too! Didn't know you have Aries or Pisces rising

It’s great for feeling positive

Yes Aries rising ~ it balances out all the water

Are you Aries rising too?

Like
Profile picture of Jumpin_Jupiter
@Jumpin_Jupiter
7 Years5,000+ Posts

How do I calculate that from that link? Is this the same as jupiter in the houses at birth? Not that I'm into astrology anymore I just wanna see where mines at.

Like
Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Jumpin_Jupiter
How do I calculate that from that link? Is this the same as jupiter in the houses at birth? Not that I'm into astrology anymore I just wanna see where mines at.

Jupiter is in Aries at moment so which ever house you have it in JJ…

Like
Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by 1917191
Jupiter Transit 10th- Professional status/Marriage.

True, a lot going on in job / career and also in relationships/commitment department. I want to escape and take a break from both areas but I think I will just let life play out. Off I go to listen Sarah M's "Sweet Surrender".

Are you thinking of marrying?

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by 1917191

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by 1917191
Jupiter Transit 10th- Professional status/Marriage.

True, a lot going on in job / career and also in relationships/commitment department. I want to escape and take a break from both areas but I think I will just let life play out. Off I go to listen Sarah M's "Sweet Surrender".

Are you thinking of marrying?
click to expand

Not marriage but I am starting to be open to the idea of a deeper level of commitment. Before I wanted to run away, he was moving really fast and I didn't think we were on the same page. Now I am more comfortable with him talking about things he planned for the future.

click to expand

Sound promising 😚

Good luck to ye both 🍀

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by PuzzlePieces
Mine is in the 3rd. Something about education & that certainly seems to go with what I’ve been working on.

Good transit for study and communication, Roo.