@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts
Capricorn in the seventh house often values stability and seriousness in relationships. Individuals may be cautious, prefer mature partners, and tend to take time before committing. Their relationship style emphasizes loyalty and long-term commitment, often seeking partners who share their dedication and reliability.
Posted by MissKrabs
Me. Yes i always liked them older or more mature. Not serious tho, don't like ppl who never smile. And this saturn transit hit me hard and it's finally over. Now i feel way more cautious.
Thanks
Are you serious about rships as opposed to casual ones?
i am cautious and also negligent.
relationships are like jobs.
i don't want to lose control over my emotions,
nor do i want to go through any kind of abuse.
i know this is not all relationships.. but u have to go through that bad shit until you find treasure.. and i just ain't got time
Posted by slug
I thought my cap placements were in 7th but apparently they're in 6th, except NN which is 7th. 🤔
These websites are gaslighting me. ☝️
Can you paste your 6/7th house wheel here , slug?
Posted by LittleStar_II
So Cancer Ascendant?
They are cold as ice. 😂
You know some?
Posted by HeartofIce
I didn't wait before entering serious relationships, lol, but I do like them older and more mature. In terms of being serious I only need that from a partner in the sense that they need to take their life seriously and be responsible. Other than that I need them to be able to crack jokes and make me laugh.
As in committed to you?
I want a partner who benefits me in some exceptional way
Posted by HeartofIce
Posted by MyStarsShine
Posted by HeartofIce
I didn't wait before entering serious relationships, lol, but I do like them older and more mature. In terms of being serious I only need that from a partner in the sense that they need to take their life seriously and be responsible. Other than that I need them to be able to crack jokes and make me laugh.
As in committed to you?
Elaborate?
click to expand
Seriously committed rships rsther than open or fwb
Discover insights, swap stories, and find people. dxpnet is where experiences turn into understanding.
Create Your Free Account →
Does anyone have this and if so, what is your relationship style ?
Are you cautious?
Do you prefer older partners or more serious types?
Did you wait till you were older to enter a relationship?
Thanks
🌟