I sometimes daydream about an Aries woman slapping the sh*t out of me

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by deckedandecker on Thursday, July 15, 2021 and has 7 replies.

Profile picture of Librasetting777
@Librasetting777
8 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by alexscaries

I saw an Aries woman once we insulted each other for half hour and then had sex. It was hilarious.

that's exactly what I love about them women

Like
Profile picture of deckedandecker
@deckedandecker
6 Years500+ Posts

Posted by bmoon8

Posted by deckedandecker

And saying means things

And then we have makeup sex

Bro, you can’t handle any criticism I have thrown your way on a public message board. I doubt you can handle any other Aries women offline… the real crazy ones or not.

click to expand

I am too busy wanking off whenever you attack me

Profile picture of black773
@black773
7 Years1,000+ Posts

Just because one seeks sexual gratification from a trauma doesn’t mean one is absolved from seeking therapy. I think any person who likes stuff like that needs therapy. People carrying childhood trauma into adulthood are certainly going to run into others that are carrying childhood trauma.