In which of these aspect the man feels more attraction?

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by Pari23 on Thursday, June 20, 2019 and has 8 replies.

Profile picture of Pari23
@Pari23
7 Years

Man's mars conjunct Woman's Venus

OR

Man's Venus conjunct Woman's Mars

Profile picture of SeaLion
@SeaLion
8 Years1,000+ Posts

Probably mans Mars with womans venus since I think you are suppose to look at mars for men and venus for women when looking at synastry. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Profile picture of Pari23
@Pari23
7 Years

Posted by SeaLion

Probably mans Mars with womans venus since I think you are suppose to look at mars for men and venus for women when looking at synastry. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Mostly men cheated and use women when their mars conjunct women venus

Profile picture of Gemitati
@Gemitati
11 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Pari23

Man's mars conjunct Woman's Venus

OR

Man's Venus conjunct Woman's Mars

There is a book that has an answer to that. Women from Venus Men from Mars...(?)

Profile picture of _Dazed
@_Dazed
7 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by Gemitati

Posted by Pari23

Man's mars conjunct Woman's Venus

OR

Man's Venus conjunct Woman's Mars

There is a book that has an answer to that. Women from Venus Men from Mars...(?)

click to expand

Men are from Pluto