Lipstick Alley

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by GemiMay on Saturday, May 28, 2022 and has 9 replies.

Profile picture of GemiMay
@GemiMay
4 Years1,000+ Posts

Are they dxp rivals?

What’s the deal?

I was getting to dxp and saw dxp lipstick alley and opened and someone is talking about how dxp full of Europeans who are bigoted.

And something is true like: latter was always filled with threads from someone lamenting about how to get some no good ass hoe back in their lives, lol.

And someone saying she wants to contact dxp member with active account for something…

I was like WOWOWOW!!!

Is this something BEEN going on?

They know P-Angel and one of them been banned from dxp right before she was about to out P-Angel…

Just want to ask what’s that about?

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Mutya

Lol an old dxp user created those threads on lipstick alley. Juicyboo I think?

And a lot of them are crushing on Ands. 😂

Ands’ looksmaxing paid off 😂

Like
Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Mutya

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by Mutya

Lol an old dxp user created those threads on lipstick alley. Juicyboo I think?

And a lot of them are crushing on Ands. 😂

Ands’ looksmaxing paid off 😂

Dxp, Lipstickalley and Lindaland ladies always had the hots for him. I'm waiting for his looksmaxxing to work it's way into the hearts of the women of r/astrology on Reddit.

click to expand

😂🤣

Profile picture of sweethearts
@sweethearts
20 Years5,000+ Posts

I think there are more Asians in this site than Europeans and no never heard or seen any rivals on any site.

Tried looking for other sites over the years and they were nothing like dxp

Likes
Profile picture of GemiMay
@GemiMay
4 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Mutya

Lol an old dxp user created those threads on lipstick alley. Juicyboo I think?

And a lot of them are crushing on Ands. 😂

WHY—🤷‍♀️