Lipstick Alley

By GemiMayMay 28, 2022 11:37pm — 12 replies
Explore astrology posts and see what others have been writing about. Join this forum where an online community discuss a variety topics about astrology, horoscope, and zodiac signs. Since 2005 - it's free to post or help others find answers too.

Related Topics

what is the vibe
of this person anyone with experience dealing with these energies pisces sun scorpio moon pisces mercury taurus venus pisces mars
the real planet of luck
might be uranus coz its like aquas can get away with anything they always seem to find their way out of things and they always tend to do well than most everyone else no need to cut off a finger or defecate on a bed to get anything sags can get fam
the real planet of luck
might be uranus coz its like aquas can get away with anything they always seem to find their way out of things and they always tend to do well than most everyone else no need to cut off a finger or defecate on a bed to get anything sags can get fam
Your dxp natal chart
the date you joined dxp holds great significance as you felt compelled to register into this dark abyss i don t get users who keep deleting and recreating vs just logging off for extended periods of time as needed but i guess y alls multiple recreation d
Do you hate parties where you know no one?
where you know absolutely no one there at all what yall think of them i went to one last weekend and couldnt for the life of me think of what to say thats a bit next level final boss type socializing public speaking is a breeze compared because it
Kundli and planetary position
never heard of that is this anything interesting
Your venus persona chart
they say your venus persona chart goes in depth on how you love or are in relationships what does yours look like does it feel fitting post yours and describe how you are in relationships are you affectionate how do you show you care about someo
The asteroid Ceres in the natal chart
ive tried so hard to find more info on this asteroid but there isn t much im interested in what this asteroid means because i have it conjunct my moon in the 12th house does anyone know what this could mean indicate thanks
Wtf is wrong with me?
so all of my life plans are somehow tied to having a life with someone like everything else will automatically fall into piece for example there is a man i like who is not interested in my existence and he lives in a nice big city here i am dreaming