@Pari23
7 Years
Men may feel attracted or challenged when their Moon and Venus conjunct a woman's Mars. This aspect can evoke feelings of desire and emotional intensity, but also potential for conflict. It influences how men perceive her and their emotional response in the relationship.
Most dont. The energy flows better the other way or when there is a double whammy.
I've had my venus conjunct a woman's mars (leo) and it was hot. we were great. I found her sexually desirable and the sex was great.
Times when my moon conjuncted a woman's pisces was not that great (pisces). I dont think I've ever slept or dated a woman in this case. It never progressed to this point and one or both of us found the other annoying. I think it's because I prefer more directness and the water-mars doesnt lend itself to this. However, I dated a woman with cancer-mars and she was very direct with me and we got along great.
Posted by rabidtalker
I've had my venus conjunct a woman's mars (leo) and it was hot. we were great. I found her sexually desirable and the sex was great.
Times when my moon conjuncted a woman's pisces was not that great (pisces). I dont think I've ever slept or dated a woman in this case. It never progressed to this point and one or both of us found the other annoying. I think it's because I prefer more directness and the water-mars doesnt lend itself to this. However, I dated a woman with cancer-mars and she was very direct with me and we got along great.
so do you think a man is more emotional and caring when his moon and venus conjunct woman mars or it's just physical for him?
Posted by Pari23
Posted by rabidtalker
I've had my venus conjunct a woman's mars (leo) and it was hot. we were great. I found her sexually desirable and the sex was great.
Times when my moon conjuncted a woman's pisces was not that great (pisces). I dont think I've ever slept or dated a woman in this case. It never progressed to this point and one or both of us found the other annoying. I think it's because I prefer more directness and the water-mars doesnt lend itself to this. However, I dated a woman with cancer-mars and she was very direct with me and we got along great.
so do you think a man is more emotional and caring when his moon and venus conjunct woman mars or it's just physical for him?
click to expand
depends on the man, it's never just physical for me, i'm primarily water. the planets will say the type of energy at play, how he uses or enjoys the energy is up to him. generally the moon = emotions so if you are touching that in a person (man or woman) it his the emotions. his ability to be caring is up to the rest of the chart. even if you hit all his astrological emotions it can STILL be just physical if the person chooses it to be that way.
Discover insights, swap stories, and find people. dxpnet is where experiences turn into understanding.
Create Your Free Account →
All the men attention please, do you feel comfortable when your moon and venus conjunct a woman's mars in synastry? How you view her?