My Birth Chart Question

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by newtothis on Monday, December 13, 2021 and has 6 replies.

Profile picture of newtothis
@newtothis
6 Years

I have a question about my birth chart:

Sun- Aries (5.05 Degrees)

Moon- Libra (21.50)

Mercury- Aries (18.41)

Venus- Aries (3.05)

Mars- Virgo (23.31)

Jupiter- Aquarius (13.52)

Saturn- Aries (9.36)

Uranus- Aquarius (7.44)

Neptune- Capricorn (29.36)

Pluto- Sagittarius (5.32)

Lilith- Virgo (0.38)

N Node- Virgo (28.52)

Rising- Gemini (24.59)

I don't feel like an Aries. They are too abrasive, impulsive, and "in your face" for my taste. However, when I read about Virgos, I feel at home. Why is that?

I have dated two Pisces and am currently pursuing a Cancer. The Pisces got on my nerves, but the Cancer and I seem like a perfect fit so far. Which is odd, because I have absolutely no water in my chart. I'm not the most emotional person, but I have empathy.

I really just want to work hard, make a nice living, and be secure in my relationship/finances.

Profile picture of DMV
@DMV
15 Years25,000+ PostsSagittarius

“Currently pursuing a Cancer”

Sounds like an Aries to me.

Do you identify with the positive traits of an Aries because you only listed the negative.

Like
Profile picture of newtothis
@newtothis
6 Years

Posted by GammaArietis

Not like other Aries is the new not like other girls

What do you mean?

Profile picture of newtothis
@newtothis
6 Years

Posted by DMV

“Currently pursuing a Cancer”

Sounds like an Aries to me.

Do you identify with the positive traits of an Aries because you only listed the negative.

We are pursuing each other.

I would like to think I am optimistic, but I am pessimistic. However, I don't like being around people who are negative all the time. It gets old. Keep it to yourself. lol

Profile picture of DMV
@DMV
15 Years25,000+ PostsSagittarius

Posted by newtothis

Posted by GammaArietis

Not like other Aries is the new not like other girls

What do you mean?

click to expand

The astrological pickmeisha.

Profile picture of DMV
@DMV
15 Years25,000+ PostsSagittarius

Posted by newtothis

Posted by DMV

“Currently pursuing a Cancer”

Sounds like an Aries to me.

Do you identify with the positive traits of an Aries because you only listed the negative.

We are pursuing each other.

I would like to think I am optimistic, but I am pessimistic. However, I don't like being around people who are negative all the time. It gets old. Keep it to yourself. lol

click to expand

Are you a trendsetter

Pioneering

Brave

Courageous

Have a big heart

Competitive

Industrial

Like to laugh

Active

Skillful

Profile picture of newtothis
@newtothis
6 Years

Posted by DMV

Posted by newtothis

Posted by DMV

“Currently pursuing a Cancer”

Sounds like an Aries to me.

Do you identify with the positive traits of an Aries because you only listed the negative.

We are pursuing each other.

I would like to think I am optimistic, but I am pessimistic. However, I don't like being around people who are negative all the time. It gets old. Keep it to yourself. lol

Are you a trendsetter

Pioneering

Brave

Courageous

Have a big heart

Competitive

Industrial

Like to laugh

Active

Skillful

click to expand

I have a big heart (I am really a pushover lol), skillful, and who doesn't like to laugh.

I'm not very competitive. For example, if I'm games with friends, I don't care about losing. Someone has to and it is more about the socializing to me.