@virgoOPPP
7 Years10,000+ Posts
A stellium suggests strong past life influences shaping your personality and focus today. For example, a first house stellium may indicate past lives centered on self-exploration or self-absorption, which can carry over into current themes of identity and isolation. Understanding these patterns can provide insight into your current life challenges and growth areas.
someone said that if it's an empty house, then no problem coz that means you just won't be concerned or feel the need for any of that house's 'pursuits.'
but your stellium will always point to your personality and what you'd tend to immerse yourself into but.... what is the purpose of having a stellium, having concern for specific pursuits? why does mine have to be in the 1st? and what can that mean/imply about my past lives, my current life and who i am?
Posted by PinsNNeedles
Could look at your Draconic Chart. It's the soul chart (or desire chart). Supposedly also linked to your past life.
if i were a different sign, i'd want to be a Leo which is weird coz i probably was one in a past life
could this mean i never learn anything from my past lives?
that i stubbornly repeat the patterns of my life over and over?
coz that sounds exactly like my bitchass.
I think past lives also have to do with North nodes and South nodes. Have you looked into that?
@PinsNNeedles
what if i'm a 1st houser forever like i can't move on from Level 1 pursuits (The Child/The Fool)? like i'm an old soul but i'm always at Level 1? what does that mean?
Posted by but_didyoudie
it could be worse, you could have all of that in the 7th.... and omg who the hell needs that😬 people that are the humanitarian type would never understand. i see this as a type of super power.... you can do whatever you please and while doing that you could help* others. it depends on your goal.
i read that as children, we're more like our draconic chart than our natal and that it explains attraction that one can't see in normal synastry. and i think this would explain why i find such comfort in Aquarius (except the pompous ones). fire's always been strong in my chart in every lifetime. i know this coz i've seen my past lives. there are values i look up to and admire in fire energy that i consider 'pure.'
the draconic sun can tell you who exactly you want to be, and what traits and paths in life you wish you could follow. if this is true, then people just keep looking back. and maybe it's not about looking forward into the future but looking back into the past where your true desire and driving purpose lies.
i looked into my past thinking i could learn something 'new,' only to see how i've always lived life in circles. and if so, most of my dreams make sense now. all dreams with themes of isolation.
Posted by maiden
Maybe you're not an old soul
coz of my Level 1 pursuits?
Posted by PinsNNeedles
Could look at your Draconic Chart. It's the soul chart (or desire chart). Supposedly also linked to your past life.
I just did mine. What does soul chart or desire chart mean? Mine said I was a Taurus Sun and Venus, Cap Moon and Mars.
Posted by blvckphvse
I have quite a few stelliums when only taking 3 into account.
Gemini, Scorpio, Cancer, Capricorn, 8th House & 2nd House
When taking 4 into account, I only have 8th House stellium.
Not too framiliar with the 1st House, only have Pluto there.
that's a whole lot of concerns
Posted by -Damous
You’re being held back because you are tough on 4” dicks.
move on capricorn
Posted by Skeleton
Thank goodness I dont have stellium.
what does it mean when you DON'T have a stellium?
what can that possibly mean/imply about your past lives?
does that make someone a 'better' soul? an 'older' soul? a more 'fulfilled' one?
maybe this is why i hate venusians so much
after Level 1 pursuits, there's Level 2 (Taurean)
and then after Virgo, there's that bitchass Libra
no wonder my soul's not moving on to these disgusting 'other'-concerned placements, not with my bigotry over it
but then i read that 1st house concerns will also somehow touch on it's opposite- 7th house. i've never really been someone who required a partner coz i'm easily annoyed and i'd like to be left alone most times. and i'm a huge BRAT when you get to know me, very petty and childish if i'm gonna be really honest
not only do i look at 'other' pursuits as unnecessary, troublesome but also i look DOWN on it
oh well good luck to my soul next lifetime, hope it does all the work i'm not doing
Posted by but_didyoudie
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by but_didyoudie
it could be worse, you could have all of that in the 7th.... and omg who the hell needs that😬 people that are the humanitarian type would never understand. i see this as a type of super power.... you can do whatever you please and while doing that you could help* others. it depends on your goal.
i read that as children, we're more like our draconic chart than our natal and that it explains attraction that one can't see in normal synastry. and i think this would explain why i find such comfort in Aquarius (except the pompous ones). fire's always been strong in my chart in every lifetime. i know this coz i've seen my past lives. there are values i look up to and admire in fire energy that i consider 'pure.'
the draconic sun can tell you who exactly you want to be, and what traits and paths in life you wish you could follow. if this is true, then people just keep looking back. and maybe it's not about looking forward into the future but looking back into the past where your true desire and driving purpose lies.
i looked into my past thinking i could learn something 'new,' only to see how i've always lived life in circles. and if so, most of my dreams make sense now. all dreams with themes of isolation.
how could you tell if you're living in circles simply by looking at these charts?
TBH the only thing that moves are the signs... to me signs mean characteristics. the house is the meat + potatoes.... and i see things like this bc i get confused with the signs characteristics... i have considered myself very libra at times but i gave it the excuse of my eros... so i get lost within the qualities of the signs... the houses are what's important in my point of view.
click to expand
i meant my past lives and my life now. strong themes of isolation and how i'm always out there for myself. and yeah i'm starting to believe that the houses matter even more than the sign. like my sun is in the 12th which adds even more to the themes of isolation. the house seem so much stronger in natal, the sign so much stronger in draconic.
Posted by PinsNNeedles
Posted by saggurl88
Posted by PinsNNeedles
Could look at your Draconic Chart. It's the soul chart (or desire chart). Supposedly also linked to your past life.
I just did mine. What does soul chart or desire chart mean? Mine said I was a Taurus Sun and Venus, Cap Moon and Mars.
It's like the hidden/inner you or the person you strive to evolve to.
The other theory is that it was you from a past time.
click to expand
it's either the future or the past
so confusing
but it only means i wanna be a fire sign or that i should TRY to be
Posted by PinsNNeedles
Posted by saggurl88
Posted by PinsNNeedles
Could look at your Draconic Chart. It's the soul chart (or desire chart). Supposedly also linked to your past life.
I just did mine. What does soul chart or desire chart mean? Mine said I was a Taurus Sun and Venus, Cap Moon and Mars.
It's like the hidden/inner you or the person you strive to evolve to.
The other theory is that it was you from a past time.
click to expand
Eeeewwww to these placements lol They are fine on others but too touchy feely for me. I do strive for the Capricorn Mars sexual stamina but that's bout it 😆
Posted by saggurl88
Posted by PinsNNeedles
Posted by saggurl88
Posted by PinsNNeedles
Could look at your Draconic Chart. It's the soul chart (or desire chart). Supposedly also linked to your past life.
I just did mine. What does soul chart or desire chart mean? Mine said I was a Taurus Sun and Venus, Cap Moon and Mars.
It's like the hidden/inner you or the person you strive to evolve to.
The other theory is that it was you from a past time.
Eeeewwww to these placements lol They are fine on others but too touchy feely for me. I do strive for the Capricorn Mars sexual stamina but that's bout it 😆
click to expand
so you don't feel any admiration for Taurus/2nd house pursuits?
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by saggurl88
Posted by PinsNNeedles
Posted by saggurl88
Posted by PinsNNeedles
Could look at your Draconic Chart. It's the soul chart (or desire chart). Supposedly also linked to your past life.
I just did mine. What does soul chart or desire chart mean? Mine said I was a Taurus Sun and Venus, Cap Moon and Mars.
It's like the hidden/inner you or the person you strive to evolve to.
The other theory is that it was you from a past time.
Eeeewwww to these placements lol They are fine on others but too touchy feely for me. I do strive for the Capricorn Mars sexual stamina but that's bout it 😆
so you don't feel any admiration for Taurus/2nd house pursuits?
click to expand
Nope. Taurus and how touchy feely they are creep me out and scare the crap out of me. I don't understand that sign at all. They also have no patience for me and think I move too slow. I've dated two that were tired of me fighting them off. I have no wants or needs to be overly touchy feely with a person. I like how I am now, reserved and saving touch for the right time and place.
It's the South Node you need to look at for past life energy..
South Node....past
North Node....future
Posted by saggurl88
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by saggurl88
Posted by PinsNNeedles
Posted by saggurl88
Posted by PinsNNeedles
Could look at your Draconic Chart. It's the soul chart (or desire chart). Supposedly also linked to your past life.
I just did mine. What does soul chart or desire chart mean? Mine said I was a Taurus Sun and Venus, Cap Moon and Mars.
It's like the hidden/inner you or the person you strive to evolve to.
The other theory is that it was you from a past time.
Eeeewwww to these placements lol They are fine on others but too touchy feely for me. I do strive for the Capricorn Mars sexual stamina but that's bout it 😆
so you don't feel any admiration for Taurus/2nd house pursuits?
Nope. Taurus and how touchy feely they are creep me out and scare the crap out of me. I don't understand that sign at all. They also have no patience for me and think I move too slow. I've dated two that were tired of me fighting them off. I have no wants or needs to be overly touchy feely with a person. I like how I am now, reserved and saving touch for the right time and place.
click to expand
i don't like that sign at all, never liked it. it's creepy, constantly validation-seeking and stalker-y. the women are too manly while the men are too feminine. but i don't like that axis in general, very controlling and nagging. and the more that i see of them and talk to them, the more i dislike them. i'm trying to give myself a chance to understand them but just gross. they stop you from being yourself and doing things.
and i agree with you, all that touchiness will just seem fake to me. it will desensitize me. what's the point of anything if it's always there, if i keep getting it and having it? it's too easy and there's no buildup for desire.
i need space and alone time, not someone breathing down my neck.
Posted by -Damous
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by -Damous
You’re being held back because you are tough on 4” dicks.
move on capricorn
You can’t go as hard on them as you did and not expect it to follow you xD you are my light
click to expand
i was trolling coz i love asian men.
Posted by maiden
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by maiden
Maybe you're not an old soul
coz of my Level 1 pursuits?
Possibly yes
click to expand
but i remember my past lives. i think i'm probably an old soul but i just never LEARN like i just keep doing the same things over and over.
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by saggurl88
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by saggurl88
Posted by PinsNNeedles
Posted by saggurl88
Posted by PinsNNeedles
Could look at your Draconic Chart. It's the soul chart (or desire chart). Supposedly also linked to your past life.
I just did mine. What does soul chart or desire chart mean? Mine said I was a Taurus Sun and Venus, Cap Moon and Mars.
It's like the hidden/inner you or the person you strive to evolve to.
The other theory is that it was you from a past time.
Eeeewwww to these placements lol They are fine on others but too touchy feely for me. I do strive for the Capricorn Mars sexual stamina but that's bout it 😆
so you don't feel any admiration for Taurus/2nd house pursuits?
Nope. Taurus and how touchy feely they are creep me out and scare the crap out of me. I don't understand that sign at all. They also have no patience for me and think I move too slow. I've dated two that were tired of me fighting them off. I have no wants or needs to be overly touchy feely with a person. I like how I am now, reserved and saving touch for the right time and place.
i don't like that sign at all, never liked it. it's creepy, constantly validation-seeking and stalker-y. the women are too manly while the men are too feminine. but i don't like that axis in general, very controlling and nagging. and the more that i see of them and talk to them, the more i dislike them. i'm trying to give myself a chance to understand them but just gross. they stop you from being yourself and doing things.
and i agree with you, all that touchiness will just seem fake to me. it will desensitize me. what's the point of anything if it's always there, if i keep getting it and having it? it's too easy and there's no buildup for desire.
i need space and alone time, not someone breathing down my neck.
click to expand
I agree to EVERYTHING you said. I did have a huge crush on a Taurus with Leo moon but he cut me off. He was so controlling, I liked it though, I love being bossed around by a man when he has some authority. But he scared me too much, like he was some huge player that was just out for one thing. He couldn't keep his hands off me too and it just made me too nervous. There definitely was a fake quality to him. Like he was pulling me in with all this force and effort just to dump me on my ass after he got what he wanted. All Tauruses come off this way to me. It's like all lies, direct and up front.
I wouldn't have got desensitized by the touch touch, I would've got extremely attached to him, that's why I couldn't go through with it. The Taurus w/ a Libra moon was too feminine for me and was a complete turn off with all the whining he did about his feelings. Just gross. He needed a pacifier up his ass to calm him down.
Posted by blvckphvse
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by blvckphvse
I have quite a few stelliums when only taking 3 into account.
Gemini, Scorpio, Cancer, Capricorn, 8th House & 2nd House
When taking 4 into account, I only have 8th House stellium.
Not too framiliar with the 1st House, only have Pluto there.
that's a whole lot of concerns
Maybe that's why I am such a worrier? :/
I've never had any real past life readings done.. But I have a Psychic client who reads auras and past lives, and he felt compelled to share with me that he could see my most previous past life. He said I was a white witch. Seemed suiting.
click to expand
i've never had readings but i've had visions through hypnotherapy.
Posted by saggurl88
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by saggurl88
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by saggurl88
Posted by PinsNNeedles
Posted by saggurl88
Posted by PinsNNeedles
Could look at your Draconic Chart. It's the soul chart (or desire chart). Supposedly also linked to your past life.
I just did mine. What does soul chart or desire chart mean? Mine said I was a Taurus Sun and Venus, Cap Moon and Mars.
It's like the hidden/inner you or the person you strive to evolve to.
The other theory is that it was you from a past time.
Eeeewwww to these placements lol They are fine on others but too touchy feely for me. I do strive for the Capricorn Mars sexual stamina but that's bout it 😆
so you don't feel any admiration for Taurus/2nd house pursuits?
Nope. Taurus and how touchy feely they are creep me out and scare the crap out of me. I don't understand that sign at all. They also have no patience for me and think I move too slow. I've dated two that were tired of me fighting them off. I have no wants or needs to be overly touchy feely with a person. I like how I am now, reserved and saving touch for the right time and place.
i don't like that sign at all, never liked it. it's creepy, constantly validation-seeking and stalker-y. the women are too manly while the men are too feminine. but i don't like that axis in general, very controlling and nagging. and the more that i see of them and talk to them, the more i dislike them. i'm trying to give myself a chance to understand them but just gross. they stop you from being yourself and doing things.
and i agree with you, all that touchiness will just seem fake to me. it will desensitize me. what's the point of anything if it's always there, if i keep getting it and having it? it's too easy and there's no buildup for desire.
i need space and alone time, not someone breathing down my neck.
I agree to EVERYTHING you said. I did have a huge crush on a Taurus with Leo moon but he cut me off. He was so controlling, I liked it though, I love being bossed around by a man when he has some authority. But he scared me too much, like he was some huge player that was just out for one thing. He couldn't keep his hands off me too and it just made me too nervous. There definitely was a fake quality to him. Like he was pulling me in with all this force and effort just to dump me on my ass after he got what he wanted. All Tauruses come off this way to me. It's like all lies, direct and up front.
I wouldn't have got desensitized by the touch touch, I would've got extremely attached to him, that's why I couldn't go through with it. The Taurus w/ a Libra moon was too feminine for me and was a complete turn off with all the whining he did about his feelings. Just gross. He needed a pacifier up his ass to calm him down.
click to expand
Libra moon though i like to call it the spy moon is a whiny ass moon (and i'm a whine ass myself) but these people cranked up to 11. my Leo sun/Libra moon friend from high school all he does when we meet is whine about getting rejected by this girl or that whatever dude like they've got this fairytale mindset but get thrown a curve ball by life and they NEVER shut the fuck up about it like bro get a grip.
i like other mutables the most coz i feel like we move similarly with each other 💕
i'm really starting to miss the pisces lately 😢
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by saggurl88
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by saggurl88
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by saggurl88
Posted by PinsNNeedles
Posted by saggurl88
Posted by PinsNNeedles
Could look at your Draconic Chart. It's the soul chart (or desire chart). Supposedly also linked to your past life.
I just did mine. What does soul chart or desire chart mean? Mine said I was a Taurus Sun and Venus, Cap Moon and Mars.
It's like the hidden/inner you or the person you strive to evolve to.
The other theory is that it was you from a past time.
Eeeewwww to these placements lol They are fine on others but too touchy feely for me. I do strive for the Capricorn Mars sexual stamina but that's bout it 😆
so you don't feel any admiration for Taurus/2nd house pursuits?
Nope. Taurus and how touchy feely they are creep me out and scare the crap out of me. I don't understand that sign at all. They also have no patience for me and think I move too slow. I've dated two that were tired of me fighting them off. I have no wants or needs to be overly touchy feely with a person. I like how I am now, reserved and saving touch for the right time and place.
i don't like that sign at all, never liked it. it's creepy, constantly validation-seeking and stalker-y. the women are too manly while the men are too feminine. but i don't like that axis in general, very controlling and nagging. and the more that i see of them and talk to them, the more i dislike them. i'm trying to give myself a chance to understand them but just gross. they stop you from being yourself and doing things.
and i agree with you, all that touchiness will just seem fake to me. it will desensitize me. what's the point of anything if it's always there, if i keep getting it and having it? it's too easy and there's no buildup for desire.
i need space and alone time, not someone breathing down my neck.
I agree to EVERYTHING you said. I did have a huge crush on a Taurus with Leo moon but he cut me off. He was so controlling, I liked it though, I love being bossed around by a man when he has some authority. But he scared me too much, like he was some huge player that was just out for one thing. He couldn't keep his hands off me too and it just made me too nervous. There definitely was a fake quality to him. Like he was pulling me in with all this force and effort just to dump me on my ass after he got what he wanted. All Tauruses come off this way to me. It's like all lies, direct and up front.
I wouldn't have got desensitized by the touch touch, I would've got extremely attached to him, that's why I couldn't go through with it. The Taurus w/ a Libra moon was too feminine for me and was a complete turn off with all the whining he did about his feelings. Just gross. He needed a pacifier up his ass to calm him down.
Libra moon though i like to call it the spy moon is a whiny ass moon (and i'm a whine ass myself) but these people cranked up to 11. my Leo sun/Libra moon friend from high school all he does when we meet is whine about getting rejected by this girl or that whatever dude like they've got this fairytale mindset but get thrown a curve ball by life and they NEVER shut the fuck up about it like bro get a grip.
i like other mutables the most coz i feel like we move similarly with each other 💕
i'm really starting to miss the pisces lately 😢
click to expand
Have you texted twice this week, yet? 😛 #DOIT
Posted by saggurl88
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by saggurl88
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by saggurl88
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by saggurl88
Posted by PinsNNeedles
Posted by saggurl88
Posted by PinsNNeedles
Could look at your Draconic Chart. It's the soul chart (or desire chart). Supposedly also linked to your past life.
I just did mine. What does soul chart or desire chart mean? Mine said I was a Taurus Sun and Venus, Cap Moon and Mars.
It's like the hidden/inner you or the person you strive to evolve to.
The other theory is that it was you from a past time.
Eeeewwww to these placements lol They are fine on others but too touchy feely for me. I do strive for the Capricorn Mars sexual stamina but that's bout it 😆
so you don't feel any admiration for Taurus/2nd house pursuits?
Nope. Taurus and how touchy feely they are creep me out and scare the crap out of me. I don't understand that sign at all. They also have no patience for me and think I move too slow. I've dated two that were tired of me fighting them off. I have no wants or needs to be overly touchy feely with a person. I like how I am now, reserved and saving touch for the right time and place.
i don't like that sign at all, never liked it. it's creepy, constantly validation-seeking and stalker-y. the women are too manly while the men are too feminine. but i don't like that axis in general, very controlling and nagging. and the more that i see of them and talk to them, the more i dislike them. i'm trying to give myself a chance to understand them but just gross. they stop you from being yourself and doing things.
and i agree with you, all that touchiness will just seem fake to me. it will desensitize me. what's the point of anything if it's always there, if i keep getting it and having it? it's too easy and there's no buildup for desire.
i need space and alone time, not someone breathing down my neck.
I agree to EVERYTHING you said. I did have a huge crush on a Taurus with Leo moon but he cut me off. He was so controlling, I liked it though, I love being bossed around by a man when he has some authority. But he scared me too much, like he was some huge player that was just out for one thing. He couldn't keep his hands off me too and it just made me too nervous. There definitely was a fake quality to him. Like he was pulling me in with all this force and effort just to dump me on my ass after he got what he wanted. All Tauruses come off this way to me. It's like all lies, direct and up front.
I wouldn't have got desensitized by the touch touch, I would've got extremely attached to him, that's why I couldn't go through with it. The Taurus w/ a Libra moon was too feminine for me and was a complete turn off with all the whining he did about his feelings. Just gross. He needed a pacifier up his ass to calm him down.
Libra moon though i like to call it the spy moon is a whiny ass moon (and i'm a whine ass myself) but these people cranked up to 11. my Leo sun/Libra moon friend from high school all he does when we meet is whine about getting rejected by this girl or that whatever dude like they've got this fairytale mindset but get thrown a curve ball by life and they NEVER shut the fuck up about it like bro get a grip.
i like other mutables the most coz i feel like we move similarly with each other 💕
i'm really starting to miss the pisces lately 😢
Have you texted twice this week, yet? 😛 #DOIT
click to expand
he keeps sending me ecuadorian roses.
maybe i should post pics of peonies on fb to help him out a little.
Posted by Skeleton
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by Skeleton
Thank goodness I dont have stellium.
what does it mean when you DON'T have a stellium?
what can that possibly mean/imply about your past lives?
does that make someone a 'better' soul? an 'older' soul? a more 'fulfilled' one?
.
I have other shits to deal with.
click to expand
do you know your dominant signs and planets?
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by saggurl88
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by saggurl88
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by saggurl88
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by saggurl88
Posted by PinsNNeedles
Posted by saggurl88
Posted by PinsNNeedles
Could look at your Draconic Chart. It's the soul chart (or desire chart). Supposedly also linked to your past life.
I just did mine. What does soul chart or desire chart mean? Mine said I was a Taurus Sun and Venus, Cap Moon and Mars.
It's like the hidden/inner you or the person you strive to evolve to.
The other theory is that it was you from a past time.
Eeeewwww to these placements lol They are fine on others but too touchy feely for me. I do strive for the Capricorn Mars sexual stamina but that's bout it 😆
so you don't feel any admiration for Taurus/2nd house pursuits?
Nope. Taurus and how touchy feely they are creep me out and scare the crap out of me. I don't understand that sign at all. They also have no patience for me and think I move too slow. I've dated two that were tired of me fighting them off. I have no wants or needs to be overly touchy feely with a person. I like how I am now, reserved and saving touch for the right time and place.
i don't like that sign at all, never liked it. it's creepy, constantly validation-seeking and stalker-y. the women are too manly while the men are too feminine. but i don't like that axis in general, very controlling and nagging. and the more that i see of them and talk to them, the more i dislike them. i'm trying to give myself a chance to understand them but just gross. they stop you from being yourself and doing things.
and i agree with you, all that touchiness will just seem fake to me. it will desensitize me. what's the point of anything if it's always there, if i keep getting it and having it? it's too easy and there's no buildup for desire.
i need space and alone time, not someone breathing down my neck.
I agree to EVERYTHING you said. I did have a huge crush on a Taurus with Leo moon but he cut me off. He was so controlling, I liked it though, I love being bossed around by a man when he has some authority. But he scared me too much, like he was some huge player that was just out for one thing. He couldn't keep his hands off me too and it just made me too nervous. There definitely was a fake quality to him. Like he was pulling me in with all this force and effort just to dump me on my ass after he got what he wanted. All Tauruses come off this way to me. It's like all lies, direct and up front.
I wouldn't have got desensitized by the touch touch, I would've got extremely attached to him, that's why I couldn't go through with it. The Taurus w/ a Libra moon was too feminine for me and was a complete turn off with all the whining he did about his feelings. Just gross. He needed a pacifier up his ass to calm him down.
Libra moon though i like to call it the spy moon is a whiny ass moon (and i'm a whine ass myself) but these people cranked up to 11. my Leo sun/Libra moon friend from high school all he does when we meet is whine about getting rejected by this girl or that whatever dude like they've got this fairytale mindset but get thrown a curve ball by life and they NEVER shut the fuck up about it like bro get a grip.
i like other mutables the most coz i feel like we move similarly with each other 💕
i'm really starting to miss the pisces lately 😢
Have you texted twice this week, yet? 😛 #DOIT
he keeps sending me ecuadorian roses.
maybe i should post pics of peonies on fb to help him out a little.
click to expand
lol. Pisces are so romantic.
Posted by blvckphvse
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by blvckphvse
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by blvckphvse
I have quite a few stelliums when only taking 3 into account.
Gemini, Scorpio, Cancer, Capricorn, 8th House & 2nd House
When taking 4 into account, I only have 8th House stellium.
Not too framiliar with the 1st House, only have Pluto there.
that's a whole lot of concerns
Maybe that's why I am such a worrier? :/
I've never had any real past life readings done.. But I have a Psychic client who reads auras and past lives, and he felt compelled to share with me that he could see my most previous past life. He said I was a white witch. Seemed suiting.
i've never had readings but i've had visions through hypnotherapy.
That would be really cool! Do you go to someone to get hypnotised? I've never had success being hypnotised before, but it was always in a group setting and I get distracted. I'd love to try a one on one session.. mostly to quit smoking -_-
click to expand
yes you'd need a hypnotist.
maybe i should get someone to stop me from overthinking.
of course mine was also one on one coz i'm anti-social lol.
Posted by Impulsv
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by blvckphvse
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by blvckphvse
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by blvckphvse
I have quite a few stelliums when only taking 3 into account.
Gemini, Scorpio, Cancer, Capricorn, 8th House & 2nd House
When taking 4 into account, I only have 8th House stellium.
Not too framiliar with the 1st House, only have Pluto there.
that's a whole lot of concerns
Maybe that's why I am such a worrier? :/
I've never had any real past life readings done.. But I have a Psychic client who reads auras and past lives, and he felt compelled to share with me that he could see my most previous past life. He said I was a white witch. Seemed suiting.
i've never had readings but i've had visions through hypnotherapy.
That would be really cool! Do you go to someone to get hypnotised? I've never had success being hypnotised before, but it was always in a group setting and I get distracted. I'd love to try a one on one session.. mostly to quit smoking -_-
yes you'd need a hypnotist.
maybe i should get someone to stop me from overthinking.
of course mine was also one on one coz i'm anti-social lol.
Hipnotherapist search for one thought in Brian Weiss
click to expand
i tried to listen to him but fell asleep lol.
i'm going to try to look for a new hypnotherapist.
Posted by but_didyoudie
it could be worse, you could have all of that in the 7th.... and omg who the hell needs that😬 people that are the humanitarian type would never understand. i see this as a type of super power.... you can do whatever you please and while doing that you could help* others. it depends on your goal.
I have a 7th house libra stellium 🤣 it's not that bad as people make it out to be.
Posted by Librasetting777
Posted by but_didyoudie
it could be worse, you could have all of that in the 7th.... and omg who the hell needs that😬 people that are the humanitarian type would never understand. i see this as a type of super power.... you can do whatever you please and while doing that you could help* others. it depends on your goal.
I have a 7th house libra stellium 🤣 it's not that bad as people make it out to be.
click to expand
do you find yourself constantly with someone?
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by Librasetting777
Posted by but_didyoudie
it could be worse, you could have all of that in the 7th.... and omg who the hell needs that😬 people that are the humanitarian type would never understand. i see this as a type of super power.... you can do whatever you please and while doing that you could help* others. it depends on your goal.
I have a 7th house libra stellium 🤣 it's not that bad as people make it out to be.
do you find yourself constantly with someone?
click to expand
no it's the opposite been single the majority of my life.
Posted by blvckphvse
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by blvckphvse
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by blvckphvse
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by blvckphvse
I have quite a few stelliums when only taking 3 into account.
Gemini, Scorpio, Cancer, Capricorn, 8th House & 2nd House
When taking 4 into account, I only have 8th House stellium.
Not too framiliar with the 1st House, only have Pluto there.
that's a whole lot of concerns
Maybe that's why I am such a worrier? :/
I've never had any real past life readings done.. But I have a Psychic client who reads auras and past lives, and he felt compelled to share with me that he could see my most previous past life. He said I was a white witch. Seemed suiting.
i've never had readings but i've had visions through hypnotherapy.
That would be really cool! Do you go to someone to get hypnotised? I've never had success being hypnotised before, but it was always in a group setting and I get distracted. I'd love to try a one on one session.. mostly to quit smoking -_-
yes you'd need a hypnotist.
maybe i should get someone to stop me from overthinking.
of course mine was also one on one coz i'm anti-social lol.
Ok, wasn't sure if you found a method to do it by yourself or not maybe. I think I would have more success one on one.
But yeah, I think I could use a sesh for overthinking too 😛
click to expand
i just fall asleep when i try do it by myself and i'm kinda scared of getting 'stuck' coz when i had visions, i was sobbing real hard but i don't wanna open my eyes coz it's hard to stop yourself from wanting to look at everything. i get way too affected emotionally.
Posted by Librasetting777
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by Librasetting777
Posted by but_didyoudie
it could be worse, you could have all of that in the 7th.... and omg who the hell needs that😬 people that are the humanitarian type would never understand. i see this as a type of super power.... you can do whatever you please and while doing that you could help* others. it depends on your goal.
I have a 7th house libra stellium 🤣 it's not that bad as people make it out to be.
do you find yourself constantly with someone?
no it's the opposite been single the majority of my life.
click to expand
but is it something you'd like?
what 7th house pursuits do you have?
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by Librasetting777
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by Librasetting777
Posted by but_didyoudie
it could be worse, you could have all of that in the 7th.... and omg who the hell needs that😬 people that are the humanitarian type would never understand. i see this as a type of super power.... you can do whatever you please and while doing that you could help* others. it depends on your goal.
I have a 7th house libra stellium 🤣 it's not that bad as people make it out to be.
do you find yourself constantly with someone?
no it's the opposite been single the majority of my life.
but is it something you'd like?
what 7th house pursuits do you have?
click to expand
maybe when I was younger, but i have a sagittarius stellium too so i enjoy my freedom as a adult.
Posted by Librasetting777
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by Librasetting777
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by Librasetting777
Posted by but_didyoudie
it could be worse, you could have all of that in the 7th.... and omg who the hell needs that😬 people that are the humanitarian type would never understand. i see this as a type of super power.... you can do whatever you please and while doing that you could help* others. it depends on your goal.
I have a 7th house libra stellium 🤣 it's not that bad as people make it out to be.
do you find yourself constantly with someone?
no it's the opposite been single the majority of my life.
but is it something you'd like?
what 7th house pursuits do you have?
maybe when I was younger, but i have a sagittarius stellium too so i enjoy my freedom as a adult.
click to expand
eww sag
you probably get along with them like pb&j
but srsly i ship libra and sag together
they got that soulmate connection going on
i just don't like them individually lol
Posted by but_didyoudie
Posted by Librasetting777
Posted by but_didyoudie
it could be worse, you could have all of that in the 7th.... and omg who the hell needs that😬 people that are the humanitarian type would never understand. i see this as a type of super power.... you can do whatever you please and while doing that you could help* others. it depends on your goal.
I have a 7th house libra stellium 🤣 it's not that bad as people make it out to be.
so 1st means i do whatever i like.... what does your 7th mean to you?
click to expand
to stay away from people and just do me I'm a aries rising too so that helps lol
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by Librasetting777
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by Librasetting777
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by Librasetting777
Posted by but_didyoudie
it could be worse, you could have all of that in the 7th.... and omg who the hell needs that😬 people that are the humanitarian type would never understand. i see this as a type of super power.... you can do whatever you please and while doing that you could help* others. it depends on your goal.
I have a 7th house libra stellium 🤣 it's not that bad as people make it out to be.
do you find yourself constantly with someone?
no it's the opposite been single the majority of my life.
but is it something you'd like?
what 7th house pursuits do you have?
maybe when I was younger, but i have a sagittarius stellium too so i enjoy my freedom as a adult.
eww sag
you probably get along with them like pb&j
but srsly i ship libra and sag together
they got that soulmate connection going on
i just don't like them individually lol
click to expand
nope only sag I know was my grandmother and she hated me lol it might be my mars sagittarius
Posted by but_didyoudie
Posted by Librasetting777
Posted by but_didyoudie
Posted by Librasetting777
Posted by but_didyoudie
it could be worse, you could have all of that in the 7th.... and omg who the hell needs that😬 people that are the humanitarian type would never understand. i see this as a type of super power.... you can do whatever you please and while doing that you could help* others. it depends on your goal.
I have a 7th house libra stellium 🤣 it's not that bad as people make it out to be.
so 1st means i do whatever i like.... what does your 7th mean to you?
to stay away from people and just do me I'm a aries rising too so that helps lol
really 🤨 🤨 🤨 🤨 🤨 🤨 🤨 🤨 because that is the partnership / relationship house so you have* to deal with ppl
click to expand
yeah that's why work sucks because people suck lol
have to remember it's also the house of open enemies.
Posted by Librasetting777
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by Librasetting777
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by Librasetting777
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by Librasetting777
Posted by but_didyoudie
it could be worse, you could have all of that in the 7th.... and omg who the hell needs that😬 people that are the humanitarian type would never understand. i see this as a type of super power.... you can do whatever you please and while doing that you could help* others. it depends on your goal.
I have a 7th house libra stellium 🤣 it's not that bad as people make it out to be.
do you find yourself constantly with someone?
no it's the opposite been single the majority of my life.
but is it something you'd like?
what 7th house pursuits do you have?
maybe when I was younger, but i have a sagittarius stellium too so i enjoy my freedom as a adult.
eww sag
you probably get along with them like pb&j
but srsly i ship libra and sag together
they got that soulmate connection going on
i just don't like them individually lol
nope only sag I know was my grandmother and she hated me lol it might be my mars sagittarius
click to expand
probably coz mine is libra and no offense but i kinda hate them lol
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by Librasetting777
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by Librasetting777
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by Librasetting777
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by Librasetting777
Posted by but_didyoudie
it could be worse, you could have all of that in the 7th.... and omg who the hell needs that😬 people that are the humanitarian type would never understand. i see this as a type of super power.... you can do whatever you please and while doing that you could help* others. it depends on your goal.
I have a 7th house libra stellium 🤣 it's not that bad as people make it out to be.
do you find yourself constantly with someone?
no it's the opposite been single the majority of my life.
but is it something you'd like?
what 7th house pursuits do you have?
maybe when I was younger, but i have a sagittarius stellium too so i enjoy my freedom as a adult.
eww sag
you probably get along with them like pb&j
but srsly i ship libra and sag together
they got that soulmate connection going on
i just don't like them individually lol
nope only sag I know was my grandmother and she hated me lol it might be my mars sagittarius
probably coz mine is libra and no offense but i kinda hate them lol
click to expand
it's okay I hate the majority of them too lol.
Past is a way to say it, any angle you do from earth has an opposite one which can be said as past, but is a question of perspective, is what you want to become against your past first gut, conscious against unconscious. This happens mainly with rising and midheaven.
Discover insights, swap stories, and find people. dxpnet is where experiences turn into understanding.
Create Your Free Account →
if having a stellium (meaning you have 3 or more planets in a particular sign. keep in mind that the sun and moon are considered planets in astrology) and that's something that will color your personality, identity, pursuits and concerns in this lifetime, what does that imply about your past lives?
for example, you are a 1st houser (which is largely concerned with self-exploration and identity), what can that mean about who you were in a past life?
when i've had a past life regression, i've discovered that even back then i was very self-absorbed which became the core of my past life tragedies. all lives i remembered involved some form of self-isolation. and it's creepy coz that's STILL what i'm doing in this lifetime.
how come i've always had 1st house obsessions?