Taurus Man FWB situation

By Cosmic9August 28, 2021 4:22am — 1 replies
Explore astrology posts and see what others have been writing about. Join this forum where an online community discuss a variety topics about astrology, horoscope, and zodiac signs. Since 2005 - it's free to post or help others find answers too.

Related Topics

Hot & Cold Taurus? What do
hey y all i met a taurus lady recently i am an aqua man amp boy oh boy was i swept off my feet our first meeting was completely effortless and intense we vibed in a way i haven t with anyone else in a long long time the entire night it was like we
What sign
you just cant get along with i really wanna have a positive relationship with one gemini like one time but just never happens but i feel like maybe i dont know enough geminis like i know my aunt and my taurus cousins husband but then i get this gem
Grand Trine
would like to know more about grand trines and what do they mean is it good or bad to have a gran trine in fire water air earth which one is the most stable or which one is the most unstable how does it affect you i have a grand trine in water w
libra chicks and cap guys have the magic connection
were just too sexy together pass it on
Why are Scorpios so riddled with envy?
i wonder why cant they just work hard and just be good at something that requires talent
The Pluto Return of the US will not go as you expected.
all astrologers who are left-wing talk about how the likes of trump will be brought to justice or whatever but i think the pluto return might actually go in reverse people are going to catch on to the bs around covid and government-mandated vaccinations
I run out of idea about how to communicate with an Aries guy.!!
as for my story with an aries man from the first day we met there was an indescribable physical attraction between him and me than when we get to talk i found that we also have similar emotional dark sides too i m quite sure i feels about that he r
Charmed by a certain sign
id say im very difficult to impress but idk what it is but ive noticed throughout my life i always been easily charmed by sagittarius people guys and girls theyre just so mesmerizing to me like i want them to talk to me nonstop and be someone close
1st house Lilith
https youtu be pvxghbksvcy this young lady aint lying she explain every little detail about me here very spot on i like to know who else got this placement and if your life aint easy with it too as a bonus tell me all about it how has this 1st
Required vaccinations for indoor venues in NYC and astrology, what's coming experts?
i read that as jupiter leaves pisces the whole illusion of us being over covid was going to be over now the news today says that nycs mayor considered by many to be the worst mayor in city history has pushed legislation to require everyone to show pr