Tell ya boy about ya quintiles

By Libra4rmTXSeptember 3, 2021 3:00pm — 41 replies
You are on page out of 3
Explore astrology posts and see what others have been writing about. Join this forum where an online community discuss a variety topics about astrology, horoscope, and zodiac signs. Since 2005 - it's free to post or help others find answers too.

Related Topics

Do we have any good witches on dxp?
some random person told me someone put a spell on me and i need to break it for a low low fee of anyone here know about these things is it legit what say you
Coincidence?
i ve been talking to a girl and we both are attracted to each other but haven t taken this ahead yet i noticed a lot of coincidences in our charts could someone please tell me if these are indicative of a karmic connection 1 her moon and mars and j
What do you think about
cancer and virgo relationships like any experiences or observations from people you know particularly male cancer x female virgo
Anyone here awesome at “chart reading” 📖 , willing to read mine? I’m looking for an “in depth” read
anyone here awesome at chart reading willing to read mine i m looking for an in depth read nothing shallow por favor i ll only post once if anyone offers no aqua haters for obvious reasons if no one offers that s ok too lol
Capricorn, Virgo or Scorpio rising?
img https i ibb co z4dyxcr rising1 png img img https i ibb co tbnbprp rising2 png img
Taurus Man FWB situation
hi hope you all are safe and sound i wanted to share about a situation i am in and i want taurus experts to decode this not so expressive man for me i have been friends with a taurus man for 7 years now i have always had a crush on him and he knows a
Hot & Cold Taurus? What do
hey y all i met a taurus lady recently i am an aqua man amp boy oh boy was i swept off my feet our first meeting was completely effortless and intense we vibed in a way i haven t with anyone else in a long long time the entire night it was like we
What sign
you just cant get along with i really wanna have a positive relationship with one gemini like one time but just never happens but i feel like maybe i dont know enough geminis like i know my aunt and my taurus cousins husband but then i get this gem
Grand Trine
would like to know more about grand trines and what do they mean is it good or bad to have a gran trine in fire water air earth which one is the most stable or which one is the most unstable how does it affect you i have a grand trine in water w
libra chicks and cap guys have the magic connection
were just too sexy together pass it on