What do you think about Saturn in synastry?

By LadyVenusxoxNovember 5, 2020 3:54pm — 5 replies
Explore astrology posts and see what others have been writing about. Join this forum where an online community discuss a variety topics about astrology, horoscope, and zodiac signs. Since 2005 - it's free to post or help others find answers too.

Related Topics

Potential relationship - any insight?
would love to know what do you think about this synastry its uploaded in my profile https www dxpnet com users image id 14496287 me - blue him - red
When you have crush on someone...
what zodiac sign you wish he she least likely to be
Capricorn Mars in female chart--difficult?
capricorn mars in womens natal charts are often considered as very difficult and hard to live with such women rarely get support from other people and have to struggle against difficulties alone and they are very proud of it as they say these women
Would you date your own sign?
yes or no i think i would just to duck myself lol
I have no water placements in my natal. How can I compensate?
if you also have the lack of any element what do you do
Composite Venus-Uranus
hello is composite venus conjunct uranus bad to have in composite chart how is it better worse than having composite venus sextile uranus in composite thanks
6th House dominants, what are you doing in your lives?
as an option what are 6th house dominants around you doing in their lives
Most common names of each Zodiac sign?
pisces females 1 nicole nicolette 2 sarah
Can you tell me anything about this Gemini ?!
i met this guy couple weeks ago he s nice and consistent so i thought he was an earth sign but i was shocked when i learned he s a gemini i distanced myself from him immediately but he keeps talking to me and asking me out he s a real gentleman and i l