Moon-Mars

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by DeeLovesRed on Wednesday, April 29, 2020 and has 10 replies.

Understanding Moon Square Mars in Synastry

Moon square Mars in synastry indicates emotional tension and impulsive reactions between two individuals. It can create passionate interactions but may also lead to conflicts if not managed well. Recognizing this aspect helps understand relationship dynamics and navigate emotional challenges effectively.

Profile picture of saggurl88
@saggurl88
13 Years25,000+ Posts

Yup! And there were tons of blockages and hard issues to overcome.

Since the moon rules emotions, there was a lot of issues that didn’t get worked out.

Profile picture of Ram416
@Ram416
10 Years10,000+ Posts

Tried dating an Aries moon before. Didn't work.

I think it only works on a friendship level for me.

Likes
Profile picture of Ram416
@Ram416
10 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by Arielle83

I have this with partner. What am I meant to notice?

You also have opposite sun and moon. I think that neutralizes whatever problems might be caused by the squares in your synastry

Profile picture of DeeLovesRed
@DeeLovesRed
10 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by saggurl88

Yup! And there were tons of blockages and hard issues to overcome.

Since the moon rules emotions, there was a lot of issues that didn’t get worked out.

Issues like? And we’re you the moon or mars?

Profile picture of DeeLovesRed
@DeeLovesRed
10 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Ram416

Tried dating an Aries moon before. Didn't work.

I think it only works on a friendship level for me.

Were you a cap or cancer Mars?

Profile picture of DeeLovesRed
@DeeLovesRed
10 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Arielle83

I have this with partner. What am I meant to notice?

We’re finding out now..

Thus far, this aspect depends on element and who’s which planet.

However, I’m noticing mutables work through this aspect find.

Profile picture of DeeLovesRed
@DeeLovesRed
10 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by besarlalluvia

My best relationship, but emotions either weren't communicated, or expressed very harshly

Were you the moon or mars?

Profile picture of besarlalluvia
@besarlalluvia
13 Years500+ Posts

Posted by DeeLovesRed

Posted by besarlalluvia

My best relationship, but emotions either weren't communicated, or expressed very harshly

We’re you the moon or mars?

click to expand

double whammy. mutable/fixed