What has your experience been with Moon in the 8th house synastry?

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by LadyVenusxox on Friday, October 16, 2020 and has 7 replies.

Profile picture of LadyVenusxox
@LadyVenusxox
7 Years

Was it hard for you to forget about the person? A lot of people say that this is a powerful placement.

Profile picture of DonnaLibra
@DonnaLibra
8 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by DonnaLibra

In my experience it was hard on me being the moon person. I was obsessed with the house. Still waiting to get over it.

Profile picture of LadyVenusxox
@LadyVenusxox
7 Years

Posted by DonnaLibra

Posted by DonnaLibra

In my experience it was hard on me being the moon person. I was obsessed with the house. Still waiting to get over it.

click to expand

How does the house person feel about you?

Profile picture of DonnaLibra
@DonnaLibra
8 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by LadyVenusxox

Posted by DonnaLibra

Posted by DonnaLibra

In my experience it was hard on me being the moon person. I was obsessed with the house. Still waiting to get over it.

How does the house person feel about you?

click to expand

He wanted to have sex with me but that is not enough for me. I want it all or nothing. I'm not really sure how he felt. This could have been unrequited love.

Profile picture of SassyKiwi
@SassyKiwi
10 Years5,000+ Posts

I think it’s way harder on the moon person. A Pisces ex had his moon in my 8th house and just wow... he even threatened to end his life if he didn’t end up with me. I had to cut him off. So unhealthy. I do hope he's doing ok.

Like
Profile picture of LadyVenusxox
@LadyVenusxox
7 Years

Posted by SassyKiwi

I think it’s way harder on the moon person. A Pisces ex had his moon in my 8th house and just wow... he even threatened to end his life if he didn’t end up with me. I had to cut him off. So unhealthy. I do hope he's doing ok.

You didn't feel anything?

Profile picture of SassyKiwi
@SassyKiwi
10 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by LadyVenusxox

Posted by SassyKiwi

I think it’s way harder on the moon person. A Pisces ex had his moon in my 8th house and just wow... he even threatened to end his life if he didn’t end up with me. I had to cut him off. So unhealthy. I do hope he's doing ok.

You didn't feel anything?

click to expand

I did very much in the beginning. It felt very unhealthy and overwhelming for me. Then I snapped myself out of it and didn't look back.

Profile picture of DonnaLibra
@DonnaLibra
8 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by ann1547

In this regard, I advise you the Volikov's test, there is also a compatibility test. He will tell you what kind of character you have, what is the character of the person you are interested in, how to communicate with him, how to convey information, how to find an approach. I have never let down, I recommend!

Thank you. How can I do that?