What Synastry Aspects Show Crazy Attraction?

By JayTheFantasticJuly 4, 2022 7:02pm — 18 replies
You are on page out of 2
Explore astrology posts and see what others have been writing about. Join this forum where an online community discuss a variety topics about astrology, horoscope, and zodiac signs. Since 2005 - it's free to post or help others find answers too.

Related Topics

What is your most and least desired placements for a new Neighbor/Roomate?
most desired 1 capricorn sun so civilized quiet peaceful and just minding their own business best roomate neighbor anyone could ask for 2 pisces sun moon music is probably always on but its highly unlikely they will play korn at 2 00 am they
Whats the real Lilith planet we look out for?
we have 10000000 billion lilith all over the place but i want to know which planet or code for lilith should we look out the most
When did this place slowdown?
alot of great astrology talk back in the day but that was almost a decade ago im guessing everyone moved on to other interests or simply lost interest it seems this generation that everything is about discord or reddit not a knock on this place
8th house ruler and sexuality
i can t remember if i made a thread like this before lol ive read that our 8th house placement ruler is one of the best indicators of our sexuality and how we express it does it resonate with you my 8th house cusp is in libra so that means venus in p
New moon in cancer (happening today)
this new moon is exactly conjunct my natal moon in cancer in my 9th house as written by astromomma on facebook new moon in cancer- yummy comfy tender vibes how do you mother yourself do you feel safe on june 28th we have the loving and uber
Temperament/MBTI/astrology
i was asked if there was a correlation between mbti and astrology and im currently entertaining several ideas in my head apparently even jung himself may have spoke about jungian functions and its relationship to astrological symbols as he was learned i
~*Neptune*~ Transits
which house is neptune transitting in your chart and how s it affecting you 12th joy in isolation rich dream life i relate to this https cafeastrology com neptune transits houses html
Fire signs can you relate to this?
https www reddit com r astrologymemes comments velrgn what sign is this
In the LTR between a Water moon and Fire moon couple...
which one is more likely to become the other in the end im just curious since people always say that love conquers hate are water moon is the one who will gradually losing his her sensitivity kindness and be more selfish and inconsiderate or it
Venus and Mars Placement in Men
im not interested about their sexual nature i want to know if theyre dependable adventurous or homebody venus in aries mars in sagittarius venus in taurus mars in capricorn