Which sign has the hottest celebs?

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by Angelynaa on Thursday, October 24, 2024 and has 20 replies.

Profile picture of Soul
@Soul
11 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by hydorah
lol you had to pick the most garbo plasticky-looking 2000s starlets lmao. None of these people look good.

Everybody lose

Post your picture bro. I bet you look like a well used leather shoe at this point LAMO!

but for me surprisingly Gemini and Taurus win for me. Pisces too.

Like
Profile picture of Angelynaa
@Angelynaa
1 Year

Posted by hydorah
lol you had to pick the most garbo plasticky-looking 2000s starlets lmao. None of these people look good.

Everybody lose

Go make your own then, yawnnn

Likes
Profile picture of Jumpin_Jupiter
@Jumpin_Jupiter
7 Years5,000+ Posts

Now really, you gonna make us choose what sign has the hottest people? 😄😄😄

Yo, a lot of them have sunken in hallow cheeks with just a few ovals and maybe just a couple hearts as far as my eyes could see.

And really, you actually added j-z on this list😅😅😅 what's hot about that guy?

Like
Profile picture of Jumpin_Jupiter
@Jumpin_Jupiter
7 Years5,000+ Posts

😆 I'm still trippin off this thread after 3 long hours. But adding j-z as a hot man is like the equivalent of adding me on the hot list. And we men with big bubbly lips ain't hot hahahahahaaaaa

Like
Profile picture of Som
@Som
6 Years1,000+ Posts

I agree about Pisces. Pisces is ruled by Neptune which is sensual and pure erotica.

Posted by Soul

but surprisingly Gemini and Taurus win for me. Pisces too.

Profile picture of RollergirlOrc
@RollergirlOrc
12 Years1,000+ Posts

I'll pick David Beckham in his sensitive Brad Pitt blondie phase 🤣

Natural beauty- Libra and Taurus

Elegant beauty- Cancer, Virgo

Beautifully flawed- pisces

Like
Profile picture of virgoOPPP
@virgoOPPP
7 Years10,000+ Posts

mercurials 🎯🎯

at first i thought he looked basic white but that aaron guy's eyes and his overall vibe in that one dramatic movie he was in 🥺🥺

bet his character got that moon i hate in a guy tho which shall not be named 🤐🤐

Profile picture of Argus
@Argus
7 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Som
I agree with hydorah, so I submit David Gandy for the Aquarius section.

You can't coz he Pisces! David that is.

Profile picture of VenusStellium7
@VenusStellium7
2 Years

My picks are Libra, Taurus and Pisces

Pisces:

Camila Cabello who also has Venus in Pisces

https://assets.vogue.in/photos/5fc6357d1872f794424abf15/2:3/w_2560% 2Cc_limit/Camila% 2520Cabello% 2520beauty% 2520makeup% 2520skincare.jpg

Ali Larter

Image Not Found

Taurus:

Julia Voth

Image Not Found

Sabrina Carpenter

User Submitted Image 7C1024:759&output-quality=90&crop=1024:759;center,top

Libra

Ashelee Simpson

Image Not Found

Monica Bellucci

Image Not Found

https://image.civitai.com/xG1nkqKTMzGDvpLrqFT7WA/05a5d06f-4f6b-407b-9801-34dfcbcc2f69/width=450/00153-4208847946-icbinpICantBelieveIts_final-beautiful% 20woman% 20(mbe11ucci-120_.99),% 20(closeup% 20portrait),% 20face% 20focus,% 20realistic,% 20(detailed_1.15),(film% 20grain,% 20skin% 20details,% 204k_1).jpeg

Profile picture of Som
@Som
6 Years1,000+ Posts

My ass! There is no time of birth and Astrotheme uses 12 p.m. by default if no birthtime provided. He is on the cusp and 02/19/1980 at 12 a.m equals Aquarius.

It is your problem that you think that you both share the same date of birth (FYI, it is not the same because of the year). Astrology is not dedicated to you.

Posted by Argus
https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/David_Gandy

🤷🏻‍♀️

Actually, him & I share the same date of birth with the exception of the year.

Profile picture of Argus
@Argus
7 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Som
My ass! There is no time of birth and Astrotheme uses 12 p.m. by default if no birthtime provided. He is on the cusp and 02/19/1980 at 12 a.m equals Aquarius.

It is your problem that you think that you both share the same date of birth (FYI, it is not the same because of the year). Astrology is not dedicated to you.

Posted by Argus
https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/David_Gandy

🤷🏻‍♀️
Actually, him & I share the same date of birth with the exception of the year.

click to expand

Well, that escalated quickly!

K!

Profile picture of Argus
@Argus
7 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by 37OHSSV

Posted by Argus

Posted by Som
My ass! There is no time of birth and Astrotheme uses 12 p.m. by default if no birthtime provided. He is on the cusp and 02/19/1980 at 12 a.m equals Aquarius.
It is your problem that you think that you both share the same date of birth (FYI, it is not the same because of the year). Astrology is not dedicated to you.

Posted by Argus
https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/David_Gandy

🤷🏻‍♀️
Actually, him & I share the same date of birth with the exception of the year.

click to expand

Well, that escalated quickly!
K!
click to expand

Astrology does NOT revolve around you!! Good DAY! 🤣 🤣

click to expand

You know, 3 moths ago I had to say good bye to my 15 year old pooch & just last week I had to say another good bye to my other furry friend. I have not laughed in moths sooo… moth sincerely THANK YOU for making me burst out in laughter! 😂😅❤️

Profile picture of Argus
@Argus
7 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by 37OHSSV

Posted by Argus

Posted by 37OHSSV

Posted by Argus

Posted by Som
My ass! There is no time of birth and Astrotheme uses 12 p.m. by default if no birthtime provided. He is on the cusp and 02/19/1980 at 12 a.m equals Aquarius.
It is your problem that you think that you both share the same date of birth (FYI, it is not the same because of the year). Astrology is not dedicated to you.

Posted by Argus
https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/David_Gandy

🤷🏻‍♀️
Actually, him & I share the same date of birth with the exception of the year.

click to expand

Well, that escalated quickly!
K!
click to expand

Astrology does NOT revolve around you!! Good DAY! 🤣 🤣
click to expand

You know, 3 moths ago I had to say good bye to my 15 year old pooch & just last week I had to say another good bye to my other furry friend. I have not laughed in moths sooo… moth sincerely THANK YOU for making me burst out in laughter! 😂😅❤️
click to expand

I'm sorry 😞. I did not know that. I'm glad I could help! 😘🤪

click to expand

Moment I pressed “post message”, I was like, well that sounded like a complete downer which was the furthest from my intention but too lazy to delete it lol

If my gifs actually showed, I would’ve had a far more humorous comeback! 😬

🫶🏼