Gemini women appreciation thread.

This topic was created in the Gemini forum by MoesMoneys on Tuesday, May 10, 2022 and has 23 replies.

Why Gemini Women Are Appreciated

Gemini women are known for their intelligence, adaptability, and engaging personalities. They are often seen as lively, curious, and communicative individuals who bring positive energy to those around them. Their versatility and charm make them highly appreciated in social and professional settings.

Profile picture of MoesMoneys
@MoesMoneys
4 Years

I just wanted to say that Gemini women are amazing and deserve their own appreciation thread, that is all.

Like
Profile picture of borednbeautiful
@borednbeautiful
4 Years1,000+ Posts

Thank you. Finally someone likes us 🙏 😘

Gemini forum has been dead for the longest time, lol. No guy ever complains about his Gemini girlfriend. That’s because we are really sweet.

Likes
Profile picture of borednbeautiful
@borednbeautiful
4 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by MyStarsShine

Love Helena 😍

Gemini Sun/Leo Moon

Gemini and Mercury dom

Lovely home and dress. I would say no to those slippers though, lol.

Like
Profile picture of Jumpin_Jupiter
@Jumpin_Jupiter
7 Years5,000+ Posts

Yeah even I can attest the fact that this sign doesn't get appreciated enough if at all. And just to throw this in I recently happen to run into a Gemini girl. We was chatting it up like the geminis we are. I gotta say I appreciate just looking at her beauty moreso talking to her. She saw my Gemini tattoo and it was on from there. The only unappreciated thing about her I gotta say is that she too skinny, but I know that's a Gemini physical feature and mother nature is just doing her thing. So I look past that. She cute.

Like
Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by borednbeautiful

Posted by MyStarsShine

Love Helena 😍

Gemini Sun/Leo Moon

Gemini and Mercury dom

Lovely home and dress. I would say no to those slippers though, lol.

click to expand

She’s cool😎

No to the slippers lol

Profile picture of Som
@Som
6 Years1,000+ Posts

OMG! It is the third GW appreciation thread since I joined the DXP. I am tired to post the same again.

Like
Profile picture of sweethearts
@sweethearts
20 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by MoesMoneys

I just wanted to say that Gemini women are amazing and deserve their own appreciation thread, that is all.

You just want to get with borednbeautiful

Like
Profile picture of borednbeautiful
@borednbeautiful
4 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by sweethearts

Posted by MoesMoneys

I just wanted to say that Gemini women are amazing and deserve their own appreciation thread, that is all.

You just want to get with borednbeautiful

click to expand

Nah. We are just friends.

Profile picture of GemiMay
@GemiMay
4 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by MoesMoneys

I just wanted to say that Gemini women are amazing and deserve their own appreciation thread, that is all.

And we HAD in past many times.

…and I have a sheer curiosity about your every day boredom. When do you ever have time to have sex AND ‘enlighten’ us on your success if you are bored out of your mind posting shit like this? 🤔

Like
Profile picture of MoesMoneys
@MoesMoneys
4 Years

Posted by borednbeautiful

Posted by sweethearts

Posted by MoesMoneys

I just wanted to say that Gemini women are amazing and deserve their own appreciation thread, that is all.

You just want to get with borednbeautiful

Nah. We are just friends.

click to expand

Uhhhhh...no, we are not "just friends". Must be the other twin talking or something. Leave the indecisiveness and chronic self-denial to Sag women, there's a reason Mercury is in detriment in that sign.

As of right now, we are strangers on the internet that haven't even seen each other's faces, once that day does come you can make your judgment call on what we are 🙂

Like
Profile picture of borednbeautiful
@borednbeautiful
4 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by MoesMoneys

Posted by borednbeautiful

Posted by sweethearts

Posted by MoesMoneys

I just wanted to say that Gemini women are amazing and deserve their own appreciation thread, that is all.

You just want to get with borednbeautiful

Nah. We are just friends.

Uhhhhh...no, we are not "just friends". Must be the other twin talking or something. Leave the indecisiveness and chronic self-denial to Sag women, there's a reason Mercury is in detriment in that sign.

As of right now, we are strangers on the internet that haven't even seen each other's faces, once that day does come you can make your judgment call on what we are 🙂

click to expand

You are that sure of yourself, huh? Ok then.

Let’s see where this “thing” goes. Bring on your best game. Your best manners too.

Profile picture of borednbeautiful
@borednbeautiful
4 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Hypnotoad

Posted by sweethearts

Posted by MoesMoneys

I just wanted to say that Gemini women are amazing and deserve their own appreciation thread, that is all.

You just want to get with borednbeautiful

He's pretty smart tbh, no one was replying to his threads so he made a thread for the sign of the person who replys to every post on dxp.

click to expand

And this is your business, why again?

What if he and I talk for real?

Profile picture of Jumpin_Jupiter
@Jumpin_Jupiter
7 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by Hypnotoad

Posted by sweethearts

Posted by MoesMoneys

I just wanted to say that Gemini women are amazing and deserve their own appreciation thread, that is all.

You just want to get with borednbeautiful

He's pretty smart tbh, no one was replying to his threads so he made a thread for the sign of the person who replys to every post on dxp.

click to expand

Not trying to be an instigator here but have you ever notice or even know that the vast majority of users that hold a good conversation and that will give you their all attention by wanting to talk to you on these boards are geminis? While everyone else roll their eyes and ignore you purposely? That's why I find this place to be boring because we lack geminis to hold such convos and lets not forget the clowns that used to make us all laugh but has since deleted or just don't post anymore.

Likes
Profile picture of borednbeautiful
@borednbeautiful
4 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Jumpin_Jupiter

Posted by Hypnotoad

Posted by sweethearts

Posted by MoesMoneys

I just wanted to say that Gemini women are amazing and deserve their own appreciation thread, that is all.

You just want to get with borednbeautiful

He's pretty smart tbh, no one was replying to his threads so he made a thread for the sign of the person who replys to every post on dxp.

Not trying to be an instigator here but have you ever notice or even know that the vast majority of users that hold a good conversation and that will give you their all attention by wanting to talk to you on these boards are geminis? While everyone else roll their eyes and ignore you purposely? That's why I find this place to be boring because we lack geminis to hold such convos and lets not forget the clowns that used to make us all laugh but has since deleted or just don't post anymore.

click to expand

Many hide in dark shadows and only come out with one liners, in order to provoke.

I was going to make another thread, but I am having some issues with pounding heart after drinking red wine. I think I better avoid too much excitement.

Profile picture of Jumpin_Jupiter
@Jumpin_Jupiter
7 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by borednbeautiful

Posted by Jumpin_Jupiter

Posted by Hypnotoad

Posted by sweethearts

Posted by MoesMoneys

I just wanted to say that Gemini women are amazing and deserve their own appreciation thread, that is all.

You just want to get with borednbeautiful

He's pretty smart tbh, no one was replying to his threads so he made a thread for the sign of the person who replys to every post on dxp.

Not trying to be an instigator here but have you ever notice or even know that the vast majority of users that hold a good conversation and that will give you their all attention by wanting to talk to you on these boards are geminis? While everyone else roll their eyes and ignore you purposely? That's why I find this place to be boring because we lack geminis to hold such convos and lets not forget the clowns that used to make us all laugh but has since deleted or just don't post anymore.

Many hide in dark shadows and only come out with one liners, in order to provoke.

I was going to make another thread, but I am having some issues with pounding heart after drinking red wine. I think I better avoid too much excitement.

click to expand

Did you eat anything while drinking red wine? You know something light like shiskabobs. And how many did you drink? That's why I stick to straight beer myself. I was never a wine-o. And if I do drink wine it has to be in a romantic intent sichation. I can't drink wine alone without a woman to drink it with me.

And who hiding in the dark? The clowns?

Profile picture of Jumpin_Jupiter
@Jumpin_Jupiter
7 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by Hypnotoad

Posted by Jumpin_Jupiter

Posted by Hypnotoad

Posted by sweethearts

Posted by MoesMoneys

I just wanted to say that Gemini women are amazing and deserve their own appreciation thread, that is all.

You just want to get with borednbeautiful

He's pretty smart tbh, no one was replying to his threads so he made a thread for the sign of the person who replys to every post on dxp.

Not trying to be an instigator here but have you ever notice or even know that the vast majority of users that hold a good conversation and that will give you their all attention by wanting to talk to you on these boards are geminis? While everyone else roll their eyes and ignore you purposely? That's why I find this place to be boring because we lack geminis to hold such convos and lets not forget the clowns that used to make us all laugh but has since deleted or just don't post anymore.

Geminis have a very important job in this world.

click to expand

Yeah I know. But geminis are capable of focusing on five or more things at the same time. I be having very important places to run and sometimes I still squeeze time to browse and or make a post or two from time to time. Yall just don't be knowing that cus I don't say. The bored ones like myself don't mind talking and chatting on this site with anybody who's down and willing. Anonymously of course.

Profile picture of MoesMoneys
@MoesMoneys
4 Years

Posted by borednbeautiful

Posted by MoesMoneys

Posted by borednbeautiful

Posted by sweethearts

Posted by MoesMoneys

I just wanted to say that Gemini women are amazing and deserve their own appreciation thread, that is all.

You just want to get with borednbeautiful

Nah. We are just friends.

Uhhhhh...no, we are not "just friends". Must be the other twin talking or something. Leave the indecisiveness and chronic self-denial to Sag women, there's a reason Mercury is in detriment in that sign.

As of right now, we are strangers on the internet that haven't even seen each other's faces, once that day does come you can make your judgment call on what we are 🙂

You are that sure of yourself, huh? Ok then.

Let’s see where this “thing” goes. Bring on your best game. Your best manners too.

click to expand

Geography need not separate us

Like
Profile picture of borednbeautiful
@borednbeautiful
4 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by MoesMoneys

Posted by borednbeautiful

Posted by MoesMoneys

Posted by borednbeautiful

Posted by sweethearts

Posted by MoesMoneys

I just wanted to say that Gemini women are amazing and deserve their own appreciation thread, that is all.

You just want to get with borednbeautiful

Nah. We are just friends.

Uhhhhh...no, we are not "just friends". Must be the other twin talking or something. Leave the indecisiveness and chronic self-denial to Sag women, there's a reason Mercury is in detriment in that sign.

As of right now, we are strangers on the internet that haven't even seen each other's faces, once that day does come you can make your judgment call on what we are 🙂

You are that sure of yourself, huh? Ok then.

Let’s see where this “thing” goes. Bring on your best game. Your best manners too.

Geography need not separate us

click to expand

@mystarsshine

Here is finally a Leo I’ve been dreaming about!

A man who will travel for a chance at love. Does it get any better than this? 💕

Like
Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by borednbeautiful

Posted by MoesMoneys

Posted by borednbeautiful

Posted by MoesMoneys

Posted by borednbeautiful

Posted by sweethearts

Posted by MoesMoneys

I just wanted to say that Gemini women are amazing and deserve their own appreciation thread, that is all.

You just want to get with borednbeautiful

Nah. We are just friends.

Uhhhhh...no, we are not "just friends". Must be the other twin talking or something. Leave the indecisiveness and chronic self-denial to Sag women, there's a reason Mercury is in detriment in that sign.

As of right now, we are strangers on the internet that haven't even seen each other's faces, once that day does come you can make your judgment call on what we are 🙂

You are that sure of yourself, huh? Ok then.

Let’s see where this “thing” goes. Bring on your best game. Your best manners too.

Geography need not separate us

@mystarsshine

Here is finally a Leo I’ve been dreaming about!

A man who will travel for a chance at love. Does it get any better than this? 💕

click to expand

💕💕

I will watch this space

😘

I had an Aries man catch two flights and a train to see me and he said “wild horses wouldn’t keep me away”.

I loved that and appreciated it ❤️

He had Sun, Merc and Venus in Aries

Sag rising, Mars Taurus 🔥😍

Like
Profile picture of BaeMaxx
@BaeMaxx
4 Years

Gemini woman are 👌👌👌👌👌 I don't know what it is but all gems I know including myself are multifaceted people who can be cool mums, hot wife, kind coworker, top sales agent and still look gorgeous in their own way while being all these. If anyone thinks this isn't more than enough, I don't know how this world's gonna function 😂😂😂😂😂

Likes