Since I can't post on my fb page..

This topic was created in the Gemini forum by WateryGem on Saturday, August 24, 2019 and has 5 replies.

Profile picture of WateryGem
@WateryGem
12 Years1,000+ Posts

If I could show my dark sexy side to the public. Lol I have to hide it and maybe that's why I attract Scorpio folks bc we can be so vulgar and dark together behind doors.

Profile picture of WateryGem
@WateryGem
12 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by nanobot

I feel like I'm the only person in the world who doesn't like her music at all

Really? I love a lot of her stuff...

Profile picture of DMV
@DMV
15 Years25,000+ PostsSagittarius

Posted by WateryGem

If I could show my dark sexy side to the public. Lol I have to hide it and maybe that's why I attract Scorpio folks bc we can be so vulgar and dark together behind doors.

Try stand up comedy

Like
Profile picture of WateryGem
@WateryGem
12 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by DMV

Posted by WateryGem

If I could show my dark sexy side to the public. Lol I have to hide it and maybe that's why I attract Scorpio folks bc we can be so vulgar and dark together behind doors.

Try stand up comedy

click to expand

What was really cool about you posting this, my guy friend literally told me to try it.