There is man who is friend with my friend boss Aries. He comes to the store. Eats everything he sees, drinks our soda, laughing moronic laugh, singing like an idiot...asking me how am I doing knowing that I can’t stand mtfker! Borrowing my lighter EVERY…
Hello, I need to vent this frustration out. I've been on and off with this Gemini guy for over 3 years now. ON AND OFF, I never thought in a million years that I would be in this sort of relationship 3 years ago. We broke up a week ago and this time…
Im an Aries woman seeing a Gemini man for 5 months. Long-distance, meeting once a month. Overall we are ok, have good and positive communication, good sexual tension etc.. Yet, for past week I have acted out quite bad, threw unreasonable jealousy scene…
I am trying to figure out WHY does everyone wants to see what I look like? I don’t give a half shot about anyone’s look...well...maybe one person... However questions about what do I look like seems popping daily. Why? I posted pic of my hand which…
What’s the chances of having not one, not two but three Pisces men interested in you...at the same time? Because this Gemini is attracting Pisces like there’s no tomorrow. It’s kinda odd And I don’t know why I’m so amazed by it, I think it’s because I’m…
Most of gemini i met have this strange and bad breath. My sister husband is a gemini and he has it. I use to have a friend she is a gemini also have it but i never told her. My cousin she's a gemini too same problem .. Now i just met with a gemini guy…
I will try to explain this in the less confusing way possible while including all the details I think are important. I live in a foreign country and have a friend who has a restaurant. One day I was there and met my friend's cousin who moved here a few…
My whole life I was picking men from the first sight. Never failed. Never been friend and then realized I want to be a gf... Always right off the bet. MINE! Come to mamma...😂 Yes I am a chaser. I think even my Aries excepted it after almost a year. And…
I'm a Pisces female and matched with a Gemini online who was moving from one state to mine shortly. We never met but kept in touch here and there and once he moved we finally had a date. I honestly didn't think i would like him like that but the date…
This gemini guy makes me confused although i really really feel a strong connection between me and him. He's very nice person. To have more a clear picture this is our birthdates. Me 14th of january 1986 His birthday 20 june 1983. He is a quiet famous…
Hi,
Can you tell me what makes you excited about a certain topic? I follow curious thought leaders online and I want to have excitement for new stuff like hem.
Their curiosity was often nurtured in their childhood.
I am a taurus, my slchildhood and schooltime was traumatic, I instinctively reject new stuff. Can you tell me really specifically what gets you excited even though that is a really granular question?
For me its headlines, anecdotes, people who make an offhand remark about day tobday stuff like did you know that richard feynman painted strippers and pranked los alamos soldiers by cracking the safe and putting top secret files on their desk? What gets you curious?