I noticed someone wrote something about finding an Aries girl they are talking to as hard to read and I'm afraid I'm in the same boat. Looking for any advice which you feel may help me get some clarity
I've known this Aries girl for a few months, met through mutual friends but we didn't really talk until we met each other later. Since then we've been talking more and more, sometimes this is just us and sometimes this will be in groups or in a group chat online.
I'm finding myself quite interested in her, we share the same interests. We both work in the same field and more or less I feel like from chats we've had both want the same thing. There are some things that confuse me however, these being:
1. I've heard Aries girls are direct, however she isn't that type. She has Taurus in her chart, so there is some water. But I'm not sure whether to go out there and let her know, she's told me on numerous occasions she loves the chase. And annoyingly almost all of our conversations turn to previous relationships. I feel like she subconsciously wants the conversation to go in that direction but I can't understand why.
2. She makes it a habit to say "friend" a lot, like more then usual. If I am her friend she certainly doesn't need to bring it up haha but im wondering is this just an act to see how we might act, or argue about it? Or she is revealing her cards.
3. We have a lot of banter, share laughs, and her friends have told her that I'm a good guy. I actually even randomly met her family and she told me how they liked me but I feel like she's keeping her cards close to her chest because maybe she doesn't want me to get a big head or something.
4. She knows I'm quite religious, I've asked her to come to the church on a few occasions. Nothing behind it, but it's a way of me getting to meet her because my work schedule is quite hectic at the moment. She hasn't flat out said no, is this a good sign? She's said things to beat around the bush like oh I'm not actually that religious. Kind of like asking me to maybe push her more to come, would you Aries girls say this is right or am I reading it wrong??
Any help greatly appreciated also I'm a Gemini for information sake
1. Flirt with her hard. If she's into you she'll reciprocate. If not, she's probably going to curve you, ghost you, ignore you, or deflect you. She's talking to you about her exes because she either misses them or is comfortable enough to chat with you about that.
2. I really have no comment on the friend thing.
3. I don't see this as a big deal. I think she just thinks you're a really good friend tbh.
4. I'm not religious either. Do NOT push her. She doesn't sound interested in going to church at all. She's probably beating around the bush because she thinks you're a good friend and doesn't want to hurt your feelings. Trust me. If my friends invited me out to something lit I would say yes without hesitation. The fact that she's wishy washy probably means she's not into you like that.
I'm an aries girl and I would have to say I'm not always direct either when I'm still wondering about and overthinking the situation and want to remain in control. (still trying to work on this) I can tell you I've been the type to purposely call someone friend on purpose maybe to test their reaction and at the same time I'm in a good mood and having fun. If I had you as a friend for some years I promise I never say that to any of them. I would have to say that just because she is not right now interested in going to church maybe you haven't really talked about what is exciting and draws you to church. As soon as a friend invited me once after several unsuccessful attempts they invited me to a church play that happened once a year and I knew this would be different, new and exciting for ME! lol Good luck but remember have fun!
She isn't interested, she talks about past relationships and calls you friend. If you want a girl who goes to church then can't you just meet a girl through church? But as for date ideas it's probably a bad one, religious views and political views can be hard-wired, so don't bring it up in conversation too soon. Also do you know her well enough to know how she is with other guys, she could be being more direct with them. Don't make it out to be something it isn't. Most guys would think of something else, not ask her out again and again to somewhere she already said no to.