My leo gf used to do coke and meth

And has 6 kids...i cant win ..smh..sad ..
v s o pJuly 18, 2018 10:01am
30 replies
You are on page out of 2
  • v s o p
    libra thats fun and love to be loved and give it
    male from LIBRA, LIBRA, u s a lol!
    And has 6 kids...i cant win ..smh..sad ..
  • v s o p
    libra thats fun and love to be loved and give it
    male from LIBRA, LIBRA, u s a lol!
    I wish i had a clean girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DeadInside
    they'll bend the knee
    THE LIBRA GODS USOP
  • Librasetting777
    ♎stellium ♈asc. ♉moon ♐stellium.
    male
    Posted by Lioness888
    You need to lower your expectations. Nobody is perfect ok! It's not like she's a murderer or something so just shut up and appreciate what you have.
    do you do cocaine lol
  • nanobot
    earthy gem 🌱💎
    Do the 6 kids all have different fathers?
  • Librasetting777
    ♎stellium ♈asc. ♉moon ♐stellium.
    male
    Posted by Lioness888
    Posted by Librasetting777
    Posted by Lioness888
    do you do cocaine lol

Have done a few times in the past. Not been an addict though
    same but I dont have the sinuses for it lol
  • I don't know how many women I've been with that has kids already before they all met me. The only bad thing about it is being a step dad. Other than that I see nothing wrong with it.
  • Posted by Lioness888

Ok now this is actually funny.
  • Posted by Lioness888
    Posted by GemLover
    Posted by Lioness888

Ok now this is actually funny.

Are you regretting having dumped the last girl you dated because she wasn't a murderer?

Lol!!! No I never been with a noctorius female murderer. But I would love to have one almost similar to that where she can physically dominate me anytime even if it means to die by her dominance but not by a gun or anything like that.

I just immediately laugh as soon as I came across your post. Its almost as if i can actually visualize you saying that to vsop right smack dab in front of me in the flesh. I dont know why. But i just find it funny.
  • tctaa
    slightly chilled
    I thought you would be married by now
  • Posted by Lioness888

Just rub it on your gums then lol

Yeah, you don't want to do that too much. It will gradually destroy your teeth from the top down. Like literally etch a small shelf on the point where gum meets tooth and then deposit itself there when you do it more until the "shelf" reaches the bottom of the tooth.
    I know a guy that did this. We're lucky that best teeth only cost 500€ here. If he would live in the west, he'd have one hell of a smile.
  • MoonshineLeo
    25 years old female from Texas
    Damn that’s one wild ass leo for sure never done crazy stuff like that 🤣🤣🤣
  • MoonshineLeo
    25 years old female from Texas
    I would leave her or you could get a disease, sounds like she passes around the needle ...
  • Jade_Alexander
    Libra ☀️ Gemini 🌙
    She does the meth because she has 6 kids... duh
  • heliumfiasco
    Sun Lib12- Moon Gem 8- Merc Lib12-Venus/Mars Virgo11- Asc Lib-Pluto Scorp1st.
    I'm out here breaking up with people who don't know the difference between 'to and too' and people are out there living like this. hahaha
  • Women's Serene Classic Frame Comfort Bike

The Diamondback Serene Classic was designed to bring back the freedom of riding a bike.

Recent Astrology Topics