Signs of fame in natal chart

I know that 10th house is the first sign of fame in natal chart But I wanna know about ALL about the other signs, you know? What do you think guys?
HaruukaJuly 20, 2018 9:57pm
16 replies

• I know that 10th house is the first sign of fame in natal chart

But I wanna know about ALL about the other signs, you know?

What do you think guys?
  • Sagicorn
    β˜€οΈβ™πŸŒ™β™ˆβ™€οΈβ™β™‚οΈβ™πŸŒ„β™“
    Sun conjunct MC
  • -sierra-
    virgo sun-pisces moon-virgo rising-virgo mercury-cancer venus-libra mars
    12th house
  • DMV
    anybody else wanna be a hero? Sag Sun Scorpio Moon Scorpio Merc
    36 years old
    5th

Uranus Neptune Pluto transits indicate fame

More so transits than placements.

• Posted by Sagicorn
    Sun conjunct MC

Also mean sun in 10th house, right?
  • Posted by -sierra-
    12th house

How so?
  • Posted by DMV
    5th

Uranus Neptune Pluto transits indicate fame

More so transits than placements.

You mean in Solar return chart?
  • Posted by Masterful
    why am i not famous

Scorpio rising ruined it for you

I’m serious

anybody else wanna be a hero? Sag Sun Scorpio Moon Scorpio Merc
    36 years old
    Posted by Haruuka
    Posted by DMV
    5th

Uranus Neptune Pluto transits indicate fame

More so transits than placements.

You mean in Solar return chart?

No I mean most fame occurs when certain transits are activated but if there is no work on the persons end, the transit will yield nothing

Our natal placements dont mean much unless they are activated by transits or through progressions like the user above suggested.
  • Sagicorn
    β˜€οΈβ™πŸŒ™β™ˆβ™€οΈβ™β™‚οΈβ™πŸŒ„β™“
    Posted by Haruuka
    Posted by Sagicorn
    Sun conjunct MC

Also mean sun in 10th house, right?

Can be, but Sun can be in 9th as well and still make a conjunction if that's what you meant. Sun in 10th means goal oriented and willing to work hard more than being famous. Conjunction between Sun and MC speaks directly about fame cause of what it makes that person look like. They should be popular in society, projecting their true self on others and that self can be appealing as well. Basically good at everything that leads to fame,be it singing, acting, politics etc.
    However I must say that I have Sun in 10th conjuncting MC and I'm not famous lol it's just that my persona is different and I don't like being center of attention or popularity. Probably overall chart leads to the real outcome of weather one will or will not be famous
  • $50 PlayStation Store Gift Card

Download the latest games and add-ons: Discover and download tons of great PS4, PS3, and PS Vita games and DLC content to give you more

Recent Astrology Topics