as above so below

i think this one needs to have also a long discussion if peeps wanna watch the film... they even have a forum of discussion AFTER the film was watched cause there were alot of unanswered questions. https://www.reddit.com/r/horror/comments/2f0hma/as_ab
lisabethur8
"*** female, Married, i'm Aqua/Cap/Pisces/Taurus,to Scorpio/Leo/Sag/Virgo.

(so only go there after you seen the film for discussin and questions) i was also confused afterwrad and it answerd alot for me... but oh my goodness this is scary as hell. there's alot of devil and hell films going around..

hydorah
45 years old male
top of the shelf
pretty overrated.
A mix of trying to be deep and going for the jump scares.
does nothing for me
lisabethur8
"*** female, Married, i'm Aqua/Cap/Pisces/Taurus,to Scorpio/Leo/Sag/Virgo.
Posted by hydorah
pretty overrated.
A mix of trying to be deep and going for the jump scares.
does nothing for me

didnt it at least scare you??

i got relaly scared.
lisabethur8
"*** female, Married, i'm Aqua/Cap/Pisces/Taurus,to Scorpio/Leo/Sag/Virgo.
oh and the end scene...wow that was amazing. upside down world.
i think i like it for the references to dante's inferno,
but its low budget in that they didnt use much money for special effects as mujch.
hydorah
45 years old male
top of the shelf
Posted by lisabethur8
Posted by hydorah
pretty overrated.
A mix of trying to be deep and going for the jump scares.
does nothing for me

didnt it at least scare you??

i got relaly scared.

not really, I was just waiting for it to come to a conclusion
lisabethur8
"*** female, Married, i'm Aqua/Cap/Pisces/Taurus,to Scorpio/Leo/Sag/Virgo.
Posted by hydorah
Posted by lisabethur8
Posted by hydorah
pretty overrated.
A mix of trying to be deep and going for the jump scares.
does nothing for me

didnt it at least scare you??

i got relaly scared.

not really, I was just waiting for it to come to a conclusion

jeez nothing scares u. O_O
DeadInside
they'll bend the knee
was a cool movie
Impulsv
" http://youtu.be/25-JZp0CqsY"
EJOYEd it
Not brilliant but entertaining
Forgot the ending already lol
lisabethur8
"*** female, Married, i'm Aqua/Cap/Pisces/Taurus,to Scorpio/Leo/Sag/Virgo.
Posted by Impulsv
EJOYEd it
Not brilliant but entertaining
Forgot the ending already lol

Posted by DeadInside
was a cool movie

the ending was the amazing part. lol

it is really good entertainment. my eyes were glued.
lisabethur8
"*** female, Married, i'm Aqua/Cap/Pisces/Taurus,to Scorpio/Leo/Sag/Virgo.
also, if you had any questions, that link in the first post will show yuo what quetions...

for example...

SPOILERS

people were wondering and i was too!! so i searched and saw peeps were wondering too why the two were killed. The girl and benji. WHY was benji killed??? what did he do?? and what did the poor girl do?
DeadInside
they'll bend the knee
i'm just asking myself if butter with the pierre philosophal are true
lisabethur8
"*** female, Married, i'm Aqua/Cap/Pisces/Taurus,to Scorpio/Leo/Sag/Virgo.
guys i found a great site for those who need deeper answers.

someone made a blog/site for the movie and peeps were very very good into finding answers and educated detailed findings.

also this photo was hilarious.

“One does not simply walk into the MORT door.”

from

Let lose, be yourself, vent it all out if you must. Fellow Stingers and Scorpion Dominants, this is your place to go cra
I have my IC in aries and i am wondering what is means
It has come to my attention that lately people have found a past time in posting threads about how bad Scorpios are. I
I have noticed this online and irl. What do they have that you like so much that a fixed sign doesn’t possess? I sort of get it cuz i feel that way with mutables tbh....im just very curious to know what it is that makes cardinal signs so interesting to yo
When I meet a dude I am so into them, super flirty and then they get attached and start texting all the time and then I'm like ugh, I don't know if I'm even into them now. What did I see in them? This happens so often. And then I flake, flake, flake. Is t
Female and men I believe they can be different
Hey everyone! I'm a bi girl having a crush on a girl lately, but my gaydar is a bit dusty. I really like her however I can't tell if she's a lezzie even if I have few indications proving this (mostly stereotypical ones). She's a tomboy, short hair, dressi
Post your astro.com chart... Placidus House/web default style Ask a question about any personal planet and how to you use it or why you don't use it the way you want to or whatever.. ask me some question about any one of your personals... The reading s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tmqenxY8KI The game is simple: *I give a real life scenario (examples: award shows, stock market, sports games, tv ratings etc) *1 or 2 people take a guess and must take opposite answers to the scenario going agains
No matter what jacked up relationships I've had, I still want love and a committed relationship. Why does it seem so hard for that to happen? Has any other Leos had this problem? Then when you look at women like JLo and Hallie Berry who are Leos, it just
So last night I went to a big Amazon ever where 40k ppl were expected. There were maybe 20k. Anyways to get in you had to be an Amazon employee or their guest. Now i considered i might bump into Leo with Taurus moon old crush there since he just s
My friend is an Aquarius, and his birthday is coming up in a couple of days but I don’t know when that is so I’m patiently waiting lol. He is very much Aquarius, but can be a little sensitive and takes everything I say seriously 😂 He’s quite stubborn,