
Mars.In.Aries
@Mars.In.Aries
16 Years500+ PostsAries
Comments: 0 · Posts: 621 · Topics: 41



The fact that you get your news from MSNBC is pathetic. That whole network is on the verge of going under. They get crushed in the Ratings by FOX News (You know, the only REAL News Station in America)
Could I please borrow your Tin Foil Hat? I need some foil for my leftovers...
I suppose if Al Gore had been President instead, you wouldn't think the Government was behind it?
Stupid Communist Cunt. Die.click to expand
Discover insights, swap stories, and find people. dxpnet is where experiences turn into understanding.
Create Your Free Account →
Obama seeks $ 200 million to fund 9/11 trials;
Growing opposition moves prosecution of alleged terrorists from NYC
"WASHINGTON - The Obama administration is proposing a $ 200 million fund to help pay for security costs in cities hosting the trials of accused terrorists such as Sept. 11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed.
The money will be included in a budget plan for 2011 of roughly $ 3.7 trillion that President Barack Obama will submit to Congress on Monday, a congressional aide said Saturday. The aide spoke on condition of anonymity because the spending blueprint hasn't been announced.
The administration said late last year the trials would take place in federal court in lower Manhattan, near where the World Trade Center once stood. But there's growing opposition from the city, and on Friday night NBC News and other media outlets reported that the administration abandoned its plan to try Mohammed in the city. "
Read Rest of the story here