NEED ADVICE ON TAURUS MAN! IM A SCORPIO WOMAN

We've known each other for 4 months now. The attraction has always been there since, day one that everyone around us have taken notice. We met at the gym and later, find each other at events. He would simply never leave my sight. I just got out of a toxic engagement, miscarriage, etc. I felt the need to be honest about my everything. He was certainly supportive and with the business I run now, he is full force supportive. Talks about us everywhere he goes. He first hints he likes me however, when I reciprocated is when he asked for us to start off as friends first and seeing where things go? He still wants to get to know me etc, etc. I didn’t know how to handle it for weeks. We are always at the gym together and would invite me out for dinner and sometimes with his friends. WE’VE NEVER HAD SEX, HUGGED! He says he prefers not to (although, he would with everyone else) This honestly, is all throwing me off although, I’ve learn to live with it now. I’ve addressed it three times with him and the third time was when he really explained that. He is just trying to figure things out financially, plus sometimes he questions if he even deserves me. COME ON! It’s not about finance for all of us females. I am clearly getting mine, as long as you are working on yourself, working on getting yours were good. PLEASE HELP! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE. SHOULD I DROP HIM? Doesn’t make sense to when he hasn’t been anything but helpful always.

The user who posted this message has hidden it.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR RESPONDING! Hahahaa I am actually not pissed at all. This is all foreign to me. I am used to men just wanting to move things fast and me either cutting ties (because im all focused on goals or just diving in with them BUT! those few ones never last for long. This man is the opposite of that. He lets me do what I do unapologetically! always rooting me on so, in my head and my friends were asking ourselves "why doesn't he just make the move" i've initiated more then three times that I've promised myself I won't anymore it's really on him now. He would joke around at times and say things like, "are you ready for cuffin season, these men out here are ready" I feel its his way of testing me. If a guy smirks at me and I ackoledge it..he will instaantly ask "why are you laughing? whats so funny"!! Now you see where i get confused? Outside of that if he sees anything that will support mybusiness he is very quick to send. So, I am just not sure how much longer i can wait (not for sex) for him to make the move. We always meet out, never hug, his super respectful (with foul mouth) haha.

SIDE NOTE: He has too many female friends i've notice. He doesn't hangout with them but stories are always about woman this and that. He even shared a story of him walking with this lady and was scared to death that I would see them.

In all though, I have been pretty calm about everything. Not expecting too much of him but a woman can't help but wonder what the hell is this!
tctao
Taurus Sun/Rising Cap moon Aries Venus/Mercury Pisces Mars
there's something deeper here - I would give it more time for sure - but I do know how you feel

I imagine how they did this a long time ago - it is difficult if your focus is in that place ...

enjoy what you have right now since you are pretty busy and give it more time -

Whorpio
22 years old female from The Deep South, USA
Sluttitarius dominant
Is he even single??

The user who posted this message has hidden it.

Posted by EnochtheWise
Posted by binaone

a good supportive dude who takes his time, builds a real connection, and isn't only looking to get in your pants....pretty rare these days....

that's what i got out of this too. leave it to a scorpio woman to complain about what every other woman wants! lmao
Posted by EnochtheWise
reminds me of my brother....more conservative/traditional....friendship first, waits a long time for things to get physical, studies you from that friendzone though....like "feel free to just be your self and I'll see if I can handle you", but once in a while the possessiveness will still show through....and back in the times when he was financially unstable, he was unstable and unsure in many other ways as well, particularly around women who were not....attractive taurus males will typically have a lot of female friends; doesn't mean they like any of them romantically though, though the opposite is probably not true; they probably like him....probably some Virgos in there....lol...why cut it off? remain friends and see what comes of it....time will tell....

There is no doubt they are into him. After officially connecting at an event. He was first to invite me out with his friends (who were visiting) You can tell both females wanted him but he is very conservative/traditional. He makes me feel secure for sure. If he is expecting a call he will tell me about it and was shocked he actually asked if it was okay for him to take the call. We both enjoy each other's company, always cracking jokes literally like, friends! What I love is truly the fact that I can be myself and not have him make me feel any sort of way. Were even spiritual where out of the week we fast once a week (which is the day we both dont go to gym) when not fasting friends would tell me he would walk around the gym to see if I'm in the area or greet them and then keep it pushing. I really enjoy what we have which is why I have all these questions of whats next? whats this man's deal? Before us defaulting to friendship (HIS WORDS) he would talk about marriage how he has dated very few women but I stand out to him, etc. Now you can see where i'd be all confused? but I also, respect the fact that maybe it's because, of what I faced and shared with him is why he is stalling? we both got out of a relationship around the same time btw.
Posted by Whorpio
Is he even single??

He is very single, very reserved, a workaholic
Posted by edgelord
Posted by EnochtheWise
Posted by binaone

HAHAHAHAA!!! Maybe part of it is the need to feel secure. Not that I want to control nor lead anything here. I have a bunch of things figured out for myself, where I see myself in the next 2-5 years. I am currently, working hard on that so, when other parts of the puzzle arent in place it drives me nuts. One thing i've perfected here since, meeting him is patience!! ughhhhhh
Whorpio
22 years old female from The Deep South, USA
Sluttitarius dominant
Posted by binaone
Posted by Whorpio
Is he even single??
He is very single, very reserved, a workaholic
Sweet, set us up 😘
tctao
Taurus Sun/Rising Cap moon Aries Venus/Mercury Pisces Mars
Posted by binaone
Posted by EnochtheWise

he sounds like a winner to me - focus on yourself and enjoy his charming and traditional ways - that in itself is a turn-on to me lol - but it will be worth it in the end and yes, it does take time after other relationships to build a new one - lots of time - do not rush this and do not try to control it

- fire up that vibrator and go to town girl lol - get the cobwebs out and just be friends for now until you are both ready to invest in a future together !

Posted by Aznnation
Posted by binaone

Your welcome. Oh and btw i am not slut shaming you its perfectly okay to think about sex all the time i bet he does as well.

What is the "thing" you initiated on thrice? lol please be specific. Well theres nth you can do if he doesnt make a move, date other guys or seduce him more.

His female friends could be his "admirers", or girls he sleeps with.

What the hell is all this? its just a bull moving at his own pace lol

Not at all, I understand. I was actually laughing because, those thoughts have come but since, fasting i've managed to control em. Dude is super fit and fineee! I can surely wait but I like to be sure of things which is why I felt the need to create an account and ask away.

I gave hints that I wanted something more but it was really because, I saw how great of a guy he and all. But in all honesty, I am glad he pushed defaulting to friendship in giving both of us time to heal because, I wasn't ready at all. but he made me feel so secure, that I feared if I let that go that maybe that would be it.I can't help but wonder if anything will ever happen?

FEMALE FRIENDS - he went to college with. I don't believe slept with since, he was in a relationship all that time but! he is single now and girl visits a few times and he visits her on big occasions. He says they are like sisters. For some reason I'm not bothered by it because, if the relationship thing was to come in play that is the first thing I am addressing! He does play it off here and there by letting me know she says hi. She also supports my business (side eye) hahaaa

enoch you're saying lots of good things in this thread. nice for a scorpio to be helpful on here for once and not mindless fangirling or being an marker. lol
Posted by Sodapop
I really think he’s just being sensible cause he wants results, like the best possible results. You said you just got out of an engagement and had a miscarriage (I’m so sorry.) but maybe you also need time to feel like yourself again. He’s got his own issues too, some people really need to feel like they’ve got their butter together first before they can date seriously.

Keep the pace like he wants it until it’s no longer working for you, you’ll be able to tell if he’s really into you or that let’s be friends is fluff talk and he’s not interested.

I think Taurus men do let you know if they’re not interested though, they won’t be shy about expressing it.

Everyone sees the attraction and from all he has shared in the past theres no question about that. I guess they do move pretty slow im realizing

Oke, first of all I know that Cancers are trying not to hurt anyone and most of the time they are little snowflakes with the people around them, but in this particular case this cancer girl hurt me really bad and her only way out in this case is a straigh
Hello, what can you say about this person? https://i.imgur.com/by7MgHd.jpg I am very interested if this person's overal view and facade will be described. Then i will tell if its true or not. Its important. The most about relationships= coup
if it's not the weekend? do you think it could be okay to sleep around 3-4 hours a day? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbFzL-0pEeU
https://media.giphy.com/media/FlhnLlRubA5CE/giphy.gif Happy Birthday to all the Pisces swimming around this pond. May you solar return bring positivity, love, and whatever else your heart desires. Or if you already have everything you need and dreamt o
Before I get met with all the HELL NAWS! Hear me out! As a relationship it'd be hard, but as friends we learn a lot from each other. We really are opposites. Seeing each other's points of view really does help both signs.
but her threads and replies can't be seen. Please help her. :(
theres this Sag sun/ Taurus moon/ scorpio venus i adore.. i know Taurus sun people can be NOTORIOUSLY slow with everything, just wondering if that's the same with Taurus moon people because he is showing CLASSSSIC Taurus "i REEEEALLY like you" signs (supe
I know the first sentence will be 'she won't forgive you' or something. I know scorpio always remember these kind of things but what basically happened is; we ran into a conflict which wasn't really so dangerous it is just that we both had a strong person
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tmqenxY8KI This is the actual game play thread. If you wish to find a team/placement to represent or would like to discuss the going ons in the league please go to the DXPIL Players Lounge here: https://www.dxpnet
we travelled most of the time in those years, so we have been sort of living together. He never used one and i thought he was fine with it. we're both 30+ yrs old already have jobs except that of course he resigned from his work to travel. we never have b
Let me get straight to the questions, then explain. Do Cancer men show off their significant others? We haven’t exactly defined the relationship yet but we have been on about 5 dates now. On the end of the last one he said how you he would like to take me
I have venus in aries, Leo moon and a Gemini sun... The attraction is always there but at some point i piss these chicks off and they do a total 360 like, abruptly. I met an older aries woman a few months ago that politely kicks me out if her apt be