Related Topics
What's the best Mars sign that goes with Venus in Aries? Bottom line, loving you the way you like it, making you feel fullfilled in…
Any other Venus in Aries ladies out there? I feel like I cannot maintain a relationship and am getting very tired of the pattern I'm seeing in my love life. I want a partner more than anything. Last year I went on a few dates, really liked a couple of…
Reading this description of venus In Aries I see my self. Do you agree? Any venus in Aries here? Venus in Aries women are at home with men, and may even prefer their company. Her Venus is Mars-ruled, adding raw spice to her everything nice. She's the…
Hello fellow Libras/Unicorns. I have an arrogant Aries male on my island who seemily doesn’t know how to act and I need your insight on how to shuck him back into shape. Him: Sun in Aries, Moon in Pisces, and Venus in Aries. He’s very attractive to…
He is 10th feb. 1985 born. Sun was in Aquarius at 21° 12'. Moon in Libra at 20° 31'. Mercury was in Aquarius at 14° 12'. Venus in Aries at 06° 43'. Mars was in Aries at 05° 28'. Jupiter in Aquarius at 00° 46'. Saturn was in Scorpio at 27°…
do you guys agree ...what are some of the ways your venus says I love you :D Ways they say “I love you” ♡ Venus in Aries Bringing you alongside their adventures, asking if you feel safe, holding your hand when you are overwhelmed and can’t keep…
Do you have this placement? How do you date? What's a good match for us? Lol seems impossible to find…
Hello! Taurus sun, gemini moon, sagittarius rising, Venus in aries and mars in Leo. What do you guys think about my chart? I have always had a stormy love life and i can be a bit impulsive and restless when it comes to love. I apprieate if you…
Hey guys, Im dating a Venus in Aries woman even being an Aries Sun myself, Im starting to get tired of the constant need for stimulation. She doesn't provide too much love, affection, care or even sex but expect to be treated like a royalty (Mars in…
What can you tell me about this fella's personality? And how does it pair with my signs? Him: Sun in Taurus, Moon in Aquarius, Mars in Pisces and Venus in Aries Dominant signs are Aquarius, Capricorn, Aries (with Scorpio close behind)…
so me and my bull have been talking about moving in together we hit one year this week though a lot was long distance and not really fully committed the whole time- the last 6 months or so upped the ante for us and going away a few times really got us…
I have some questions about men with aries venus. I've read a lot about them, and I've heard from different sources that they NEED to be chased... That they charm you into liking them, and then they pull back and expect you to chase them. Okay... What I…
What other venus signs are compatible and not compatible with a Venus in Aries? Personal stories would be…
So we started talking a while back (Last October) and our conversations were great! I'm gonna keep this REAL short cuz I don't think you need to know all the other shit, I don't know why but our amazing conversations are cut short by him now, I finally…
I am with someone who has Sun in Aries, Moon in Aries, Venus in Aries, and Mars in Aries. His Mercury is in Pisces. I went to high school and grade school with this person, and he was very quiet, very reserved, and was the top athlete in school. I…
Wondering if this would produce two people who had similar "love languages" and went at the same pace, or a total disaster of chasing and backing off. I only recently met this guy, but AGAIN he's got a damn Scorpio Moon (last two guys I've dated…
Has anyone every been with one? & if so what was ur experience with one? Have u ever been a venus in aries with another venus in aries…
Just wanna know,so venus in aries like the chase and make it known to the person your attracted with lets say being touchy,if you happen to know that the other person likes you and didnt admit it at 1st because that person is shy and then comes the time…
To my venus in aries on the subject, for me it's mostly the test of time. I tend to fall in love raraly buy quickly but once if the connection persist, i think of it as true love (the one). How is it for…
Lately I've been so bored by everything! No new guys and the old ones are just gettin old and causing less and less excitement. I have a vacation coming up where I'll be around my ex (my first love) and through I don't want him anymore I find myself…
Interesting. Thank you :-)