Any placements you are kind of glad about NOT having?

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by BoomShakalakaBoom on Tuesday, September 17, 2019 and has 52 replies.

Astrological placements to be glad you do not have

Some placements like Mars in Gemini or Venus in Aries can pose challenges in relationships or communication. Being aware of these placements helps you understand potential difficulties and focus on strengths instead. Not everyone benefits from the same planetary positions, so preferences vary based on individual experiences.

You are on page out of 2 | Reverse Order
Profile picture of BoomShakalakaBoom
@BoomShakalakaBoom
15 Years5,000+ Posts

Apologies in advance to those who do have them, it's just an opinion anyways! And I'm sure they work great for you.

Mars in Gemini: with three Virgo planets, I really wouldn't need any more Mercury energy, thank you very much!

Venus in Aries: seems like a tough placement to have for a long-term relationship. The healthy self-love part though I can respect.

Venus in Gemini: would be a tough placement to have for commitment in general.

Profile picture of TurnedOn
@TurnedOn
7 Years

I am glad for not having any placements in the first half of the zodiacs.

Profile picture of BoomShakalakaBoom
@BoomShakalakaBoom
15 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by HeartofIce

Any Gemini placements

Any Scorpio placements

Any Pisces placements

The only reason you didnt say Virgo is cause you have Venus in Virgo too if I remember correctly? 😛

Profile picture of TurnedOn
@TurnedOn
7 Years

Posted by peaceandtranquility_96

Posted by Jumpin_Jupiter

Any Aries placements

Libra moon (the absolute worse moon sign to have)

Haha! May I ask why? I actually love Libra mooners! They just have a tendency to be a bit indecisive

click to expand

Too late. I am engaged now.

Like
Profile picture of Jumpin_Jupiter
@Jumpin_Jupiter
7 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by peaceandtranquility_96

Posted by Jumpin_Jupiter

Any Aries placements

Libra moon (the absolute worse moon sign to have)

Haha! May I ask why? I actually love Libra mooners! They just have a tendency to be a bit indecisive

click to expand

Moon in air signs are not good for the moon. Yes that include mines too. But with the moon being in Libra is the equivalent of water and electricity mixed. Moon and Libra just don't mix. And its hard for me to get along with them. My sister got that moon and good lord. And top that off with Aries sun too. Wooo wee!!!!

Like
Profile picture of virgoOPPP
@virgoOPPP
7 Years10,000+ Posts

i'm thankful that i don't have:

cheap and depressed sag moon

taurus crocodile wrestler

leo mercury lemme tell you

libra anything (other than my mars)

keeping up with the joneses cap sun

Profile picture of Basorexia
@Basorexia
8 Years500+ Posts

Moon in leo, pisces, scorpio & Gemini = The annoying moons 🙂

Venus in Cancer & Virgo

Mars: Aries Y i k e s

Profile picture of Jumpin_Jupiter
@Jumpin_Jupiter
7 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by peaceandtranquility_96

Posted by Jumpin_Jupiter

Posted by peaceandtranquility_96

Posted by Jumpin_Jupiter

Any Aries placements

Libra moon (the absolute worse moon sign to have)

Haha! May I ask why? I actually love Libra mooners! They just have a tendency to be a bit indecisive

Moon in air signs are not good for the moon. Yes that include mines too. But with the moon being in Libra is the equivalent of water and electricity mixed. Moon and Libra just don't mix. And its hard for me to get along with them. My sister got that moon and good lord. And top that off with Aries sun too. Wooo wee!!!!

Haha! So, my ex had that moon and he had a hard time showing his emotions. Also, He knew what he wanted, but his logistical mind would make him doubt everything. He wanted to make sure he made the right decision in all factors of his life (relationship, career, etc.)! Sometimes, it would cause him to become stagnant because he just didn’t know which path to take. It would make him doubt a lot. Also, they do not like deep emotions and affections. Being in a relationship with one, I had to learn how to keep things light. It wasn’t necessarily an issue for me due to being an air dominant. But, that might be an issue for other people who like to dive deep into their relationships! Thankfully, he had an 8th house moon and a scorpio sun. I wonder what it would be like if someone had an air sun and moon.

click to expand

I never been in a relationship with a Libra moon. So thankfully I don't know what'll it be like and quite honestly don't wanna live long enough to find out.

Profile picture of _Dazed
@_Dazed
7 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by Jumpin_Jupiter

Posted by peaceandtranquility_96

Posted by Jumpin_Jupiter

Posted by peaceandtranquility_96

Posted by Jumpin_Jupiter

Any Aries placements

Libra moon (the absolute worse moon sign to have)

Haha! May I ask why? I actually love Libra mooners! They just have a tendency to be a bit indecisive

Moon in air signs are not good for the moon. Yes that include mines too. But with the moon being in Libra is the equivalent of water and electricity mixed. Moon and Libra just don't mix. And its hard for me to get along with them. My sister got that moon and good lord. And top that off with Aries sun too. Wooo wee!!!!

Haha! So, my ex had that moon and he had a hard time showing his emotions. Also, He knew what he wanted, but his logistical mind would make him doubt everything. He wanted to make sure he made the right decision in all factors of his life (relationship, career, etc.)! Sometimes, it would cause him to become stagnant because he just didn’t know which path to take. It would make him doubt a lot. Also, they do not like deep emotions and affections. Being in a relationship with one, I had to learn how to keep things light. It wasn’t necessarily an issue for me due to being an air dominant. But, that might be an issue for other people who like to dive deep into their relationships! Thankfully, he had an 8th house moon and a scorpio sun. I wonder what it would be like if someone had an air sun and moon.

I never been in a relationship with a Libra moon. So thankfully I don't know what'll it be like and quite honestly don't wanna live long enough to find out.

click to expand

I thought your crush was a Scorpio w/Libra moon?

Profile picture of Jumpin_Jupiter
@Jumpin_Jupiter
7 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by ariesbee

Posted by Jumpin_Jupiter

Posted by peaceandtranquility_96

Posted by Jumpin_Jupiter

Any Aries placements

Libra moon (the absolute worse moon sign to have)

Haha! May I ask why? I actually love Libra mooners! They just have a tendency to be a bit indecisive

Moon in air signs are not good for the moon. Yes that include mines too. But with the moon being in Libra is the equivalent of water and electricity mixed. Moon and Libra just don't mix. And its hard for me to get along with them. My sister got that moon and good lord. And top that off with Aries sun too. Wooo wee!!!!

Hello, it’s me. Your sister. 😈

Aries Sun, Libra Moon here. Admittedly, I can get a lil cray. Don’t know how to control my emotions as I get overwhelmed easily. But maybe I learned that from my mother. She cannot cope well in stressful situations. Intensified by my Aries Sun, I can do a lot of damage...which I immediately regret and feel guilty about but I can’t stop the cycle. Sigh.

click to expand

Lol what's your rising?

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by dilettante

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by dilettante

Posted by MyStarsShine

Mars square Pluto 😱

it me

Which signs, houses?

aqua mars 12th / scorp pluto 8th

square at 0 degrees

click to expand

Wow that sounds intense. Do you scare yourself?

Profile picture of virgoOPPP
@virgoOPPP
7 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by but_didyoudie

so far in my analysis of things...

#1 Capricorn Moon - this is the worst, like self-worth is shit

#2 Taurus Sun - external beauty is all you have... because the inside is shit

#3 Gemini moon or sun - still analyzing this one but i think im on to something....

but i like the fatherly vibes

extremely shallow people though

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by dilettante

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by dilettante

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by dilettante

Posted by MyStarsShine

Mars square Pluto 😱

it me

Which signs, houses?

aqua mars 12th / scorp pluto 8th

square at 0 degrees

Wow that sounds intense. Do you scare yourself?

when i am outrageously furious, yes.

when pushed too far, i am prone to violence. i dont like being mad, for that exact reason. i know what i am capable of & i dont like it.

click to expand

I think it’s the most dangerous placement there is but it’s good you’re aware of it

Profile picture of Jumpin_Jupiter
@Jumpin_Jupiter
7 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by _Dazed

Posted by Jumpin_Jupiter

Posted by peaceandtranquility_96

Posted by Jumpin_Jupiter

Posted by peaceandtranquility_96

Posted by Jumpin_Jupiter

Any Aries placements

Libra moon (the absolute worse moon sign to have)

Haha! May I ask why? I actually love Libra mooners! They just have a tendency to be a bit indecisive

Moon in air signs are not good for the moon. Yes that include mines too. But with the moon being in Libra is the equivalent of water and electricity mixed. Moon and Libra just don't mix. And its hard for me to get along with them. My sister got that moon and good lord. And top that off with Aries sun too. Wooo wee!!!!

Haha! So, my ex had that moon and he had a hard time showing his emotions. Also, He knew what he wanted, but his logistical mind would make him doubt everything. He wanted to make sure he made the right decision in all factors of his life (relationship, career, etc.)! Sometimes, it would cause him to become stagnant because he just didn’t know which path to take. It would make him doubt a lot. Also, they do not like deep emotions and affections. Being in a relationship with one, I had to learn how to keep things light. It wasn’t necessarily an issue for me due to being an air dominant. But, that might be an issue for other people who like to dive deep into their relationships! Thankfully, he had an 8th house moon and a scorpio sun. I wonder what it would be like if someone had an air sun and moon.

I never been in a relationship with a Libra moon. So thankfully I don't know what'll it be like and quite honestly don't wanna live long enough to find out.

I thought your crush was a Scorpio w/Libra moon?

click to expand

Image Not Found

Don't try and pair me up with that green witch

Profile picture of Yodi
@Yodi
8 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by HeartofIce

Posted by Yodi

Cancer sun..

Aries moon..

And other Lit placements..

"All my Placements Lit Bytch.. TF" lmaooo

click to expand

😅😅 My Aries moon did that.. ole cocky self absorbed bih 😌

Profile picture of _Dazed
@_Dazed
7 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by PinsNNeedles

Posted by _Dazed

Posted by PinsNNeedles

Whatever kittens was made up of

Image Not Found

Yes. I am aware of that. 🤣

Dang you even pulled the rising.

click to expand

Exact match

Image Not Found

Profile picture of Jumpin_Jupiter
@Jumpin_Jupiter
7 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by peaceandtranquility_96

I wonder what it would be like if someone had an air sun and moon.

I have this. If you want some indepts on this and wanna know how having double air affects me I can give it.

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by peachy06

Posted by MyStarsShine

Mars square Pluto 😱

I have it. What about it ?

click to expand

Tension, aggression, volatility, sometimes violence

Profile picture of Jumpin_Jupiter
@Jumpin_Jupiter
7 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by ariesbee

Posted by Jumpin_Jupiter

Posted by ariesbee

Posted by Jumpin_Jupiter

Posted by peaceandtranquility_96

Posted by Jumpin_Jupiter

Any Aries placements

Libra moon (the absolute worse moon sign to have)

Haha! May I ask why? I actually love Libra mooners! They just have a tendency to be a bit indecisive

Moon in air signs are not good for the moon. Yes that include mines too. But with the moon being in Libra is the equivalent of water and electricity mixed. Moon and Libra just don't mix. And its hard for me to get along with them. My sister got that moon and good lord. And top that off with Aries sun too. Wooo wee!!!!

Hello, it’s me. Your sister. 😈

Aries Sun, Libra Moon here. Admittedly, I can get a lil cray. Don’t know how to control my emotions as I get overwhelmed easily. But maybe I learned that from my mother. She cannot cope well in stressful situations. Intensified by my Aries Sun, I can do a lot of damage...which I immediately regret and feel guilty about but I can’t stop the cycle. Sigh.

Lol what's your rising?

Sagittarius. In Vedic astrology, my rising is Scorpio and I relate to it more.

click to expand

Oh ok. My sister is a Pisces rising. Remember what I said about water and electricity? Ima just leave that there.

Profile picture of Basorexia
@Basorexia
8 Years500+ Posts

Posted by Black-Mamba

Posted by Basorexia

Moon in leo, pisces, scorpio & Gemini = The annoying moons 🙂

Venus in Cancer & Virgo

Mars: Aries Y i k e s

annoying?

click to expand

Yes, annoying.

Why did I list your moon? 😆

Profile picture of virgoOPPP
@virgoOPPP
7 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by Notmyrealname

I tend to admire other people’s placements because they all have talents for different things and if they’re uncomfortable in one environment they are completely at ease in another...

One placement that I feel would be tough to handle though is capricorn moon. They don’t seem to have any illusions about life and from an outside perspective they appear to see negativity as natural. When I look at brilliant art work by Anselm Kiefer or read Catcher in the rye or watch Louis CK (all unquestionably talented cap moons) I feel like there’s this sober unimpassioned grim take on reality that might be hard to enjoy. At the same time it probably makes any hard knocks in life easier to deal with pragmatically and without concern for more frivolous worries. It would be easy to get ahead and make tough decisions too I would imagine... Basically I am glad I don’t have it but maybe if I did I’d be here equally happy not to have my crybaby cancer moon too. 🤷‍♀️

this cap moon co-worker i have always tells me that it's 'very natural for anyone to cheat granted the opportunity.' he says he himself would do it in a heartbeat. and this is someone who claims to take relationships seriously. not like he cares if you're in a relationship when he wants you. but then again, he's also a scorpio sun.

and also tells me that he doesn't mind being used coz people naturally are just selfish.

Profile picture of virgoOPPP
@virgoOPPP
7 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by Notmyrealname

Posted by virgoOPPP

Posted by Notmyrealname

I tend to admire other people’s placements because they all have talents for different things and if they’re uncomfortable in one environment they are completely at ease in another...

One placement that I feel would be tough to handle though is capricorn moon. They don’t seem to have any illusions about life and from an outside perspective they appear to see negativity as natural. When I look at brilliant art work by Anselm Kiefer or read Catcher in the rye or watch Louis CK (all unquestionably talented cap moons) I feel like there’s this sober unimpassioned grim take on reality that might be hard to enjoy. At the same time it probably makes any hard knocks in life easier to deal with pragmatically and without concern for more frivolous worries. It would be easy to get ahead and make tough decisions too I would imagine... Basically I am glad I don’t have it but maybe if I did I’d be here equally happy not to have my crybaby cancer moon too. 🤷‍♀️

this cap moon co-worker i have always tells me that it's 'very natural for anyone to cheat granted the opportunity.' he says he himself would do it in a heartbeat. and this is someone who claims to take relationships seriously. not like he cares if you're in a relationship when he wants you. but then again, he's also a scorpio sun.

and also tells me that he doesn't mind being used coz people naturally are just selfish.

That is exactly the mentality I’m talking about, like expecting the worst from the world and therefore being totally comfortable doing the worst. I find it hard to imagine and think it’s a self fulfilling prophecy I’d rather not have to deal with if I can help it.

click to expand

but then again:

"The man who says that he has no illusions has at least that one."

though Joseph Conrad said that and he was a Cancer moon.

though i think people who are extremely grounded/realistic to the point of pessimism are not much different from people who are delusional or lost in the dreamscape.

what i think they share in common is that both people are 'divorced' from TRUE reality which does not paint the world in black and white, that there are infinite nuances that drives a person to a certain circumstance or decision and continues to grease the gears of the wheels that turns that person's mind.

there is something in stubbornness, in the refusal to allow the flow of change that i always believe makes someone highly delusional coz of the constancy of change. and i've noticed this type of delusion the most in fixed signs and placements.

Profile picture of Yodi
@Yodi
8 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Black-Mamba

Posted by Sallybb

Leo moon, libra mars, libra sun, Aries venus

you just joined with your multiple account having ass and you hating.

click to expand

Come back of the year 😂😂😂😂😂

"Sit YO multiple account having azz down somewhere bytch" hilarious 😂

Image Not Found

Like
Profile picture of CopperDove
@CopperDove
11 Years5,000+ Posts

I don't think it would be good if I had more Scorpio in my chart than I do. I have Scorpio sun, Venus and Jupiter, all conjunct, and that trio is plenty. I've known people who have more Scorpio in their chart than I do, and seem to be fine, so I'm just referencing my direct (within myself) experience with Scorpio energy.

Profile picture of Sallybb
@Sallybb
7 Years

Posted by Black-Mamba

Posted by Sallybb

Leo moon, libra mars, libra sun, Aries venus

you just joined with your multiple account having ass and you hating.

click to expand

I don't have multiple accounts and I'm not hating. Just answering the question. Is that forbidden?

Profile picture of Jumpin_Jupiter
@Jumpin_Jupiter
7 Years5,000+ Posts

I also wanna say Leo moon. Fortunately, the men of this moon seem pretty chill. This moon sign only act dramatic as youths. So for this reason is why Leo moon is not on my hate list.

I only wish I can say that about Leo moon women.

Profile picture of libralionfish
@libralionfish
7 Years

Posted by Jumpin_Jupiter

Posted by peaceandtranquility_96

Posted by Jumpin_Jupiter

Any Aries placements

Libra moon (the absolute worse moon sign to have)

Haha! May I ask why? I actually love Libra mooners! They just have a tendency to be a bit indecisive

Moon in air signs are not good for the moon. Yes that include mines too. But with the moon being in Libra is the equivalent of water and electricity mixed. Moon and Libra just don't mix. And its hard for me to get along with them. My sister got that moon and good lord. And top that off with Aries sun too. Wooo wee!!!!

click to expand

I hate having an air moon sometimes. It's definitely not a natural placement for a moon sign.

That said, as much as I dislike it and it squares my sun, I feel like it tells my pisces ass to STFU. With pisces energy I think squares actually help to tame it better. It's only good being a pisces in small doses, so in a way I'm grateful for my bitchy libra moon.😭

Profile picture of Queenofthepheasantfairies
@Queenofthepheasantfairies
10 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by dilettante

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by dilettante

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by dilettante

Posted by MyStarsShine

Mars square Pluto 😱

it me

Which signs, houses?

aqua mars 12th / scorp pluto 8th

square at 0 degrees

Wow that sounds intense. Do you scare yourself?

when i am outrageously furious, yes.

when pushed too far, i am prone to violence. i dont like being mad, for that exact reason. i know what i am capable of & i dont like it.

click to expand

Have you found it gets easier as you get older? The anger issues? I have it too. Cancer mars 9th libra pluto 12... so does not sound as scary as yours. Out of interest do you meet alot of people who also have mars square pluto in their charts? I notice most of my love intrests also have this placement in their natal chart.

Profile picture of _Dazed
@_Dazed
7 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by Sallybb

Posted by Black-Mamba

Posted by Sallybb

Leo moon, libra mars, libra sun, Aries venus

you just joined with your multiple account having ass and you hating.

I don't have multiple accounts and I'm not hating. Just answering the question. Is that forbidden?

click to expand

Try again..

Image Not Found

Profile picture of RollergirlOrc
@RollergirlOrc
12 Years1,000+ Posts

I wouldn't like Gemini in Venus, way too indecisive in relationships and too many break ups. Also, bad aspects to any Cancer placements. I cannot imagine having Cancer moon or rising and getting so emotional over little things. My bff has these, it's a damn drain on emotions.

Profile picture of WateryGem
@WateryGem
12 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by BoomShakalakaBoom

Apologies in advance to those who do have them, it's just an opinion anyways! And I'm sure they work great for you.

Mars in Gemini: with three Virgo planets, I really wouldn't need any more Mercury energy, thank you very much!

Venus in Aries: seems like a tough placement to have for a long-term relationship. The healthy self-love part though I can respect.

Venus in Gemini: would be a tough placement to have for commitment in general.

I have my Sun, Mercury in Gemini with 3 planets in Virgo. Talk about a shit ton of mercurial energy.

Like
First
Previous
Next
Last