Anyone feel like they draw in a certain sign a lot when it comes to dating? What's your sign?

By MoesMoneysDecember 6, 2021 3:39am — 24 replies
You are on page out of 2
Explore astrology posts and see what others have been writing about. Join this forum where an online community discuss a variety topics about astrology, horoscope, and zodiac signs. Since 2005 - it's free to post or help others find answers too.

Related Topics

Why I'm choosing to not hold astrology bias anymore
at least for just sun sign bias which is what 95 of people who are very casual or uneducated about astrology care about anyway you really have to consider someones whole birth chart and thats what this post will be centered around i used to have
Moon Synastry
which moon in relationships do you feel is compatible with yours i ve only had partners with harder moon aspects to mine the opposition three times and the square i found these quite challenging i m wondering how the conjunction trine and se
And the most popular Zodiac couple based on a story is
https www ampagency com blog most-loved-zodiac-signs makes sense i have seen the two end up together a lot
What in synastry
will make you exceedingly interested in someone yet dont particularly like dislike them nor agree disagree with them in any way its like youre indifferent but absolutely engrossed and consume every availabe material that has to do with them any info
What Signs Do You Avoid?
which signs do you usually not get along with i feel like i can get along with most dudes but i try to stay away from taurus capricorn s cancers and pisces women
Eastern Astrology; Any Thoughts?
its surprising how eastern astrology hardly if ever comes up in this community from what ive noticed since studying both western astrology seems to define our idealized comfort zone of behavior in i e mercury in leo is most comfortable communica
Is this how a man who has Mars in Cancer acts when he is being passive aggressive?
i know this guy who works at a store he has mars in cancer we met years ago a while ago we went and hooked up whenever i see him we talk i gave him money a couple of weeks ago recently i started talking to another guy who works there about bitcoin y
Is this how a man who has Mars in Cancer acts when he is being passive aggressive?
i know this guy who works at a store he has mars in cancer we met years ago a while ago we went and hooked up whenever i see him we talk i gave him money a couple of weeks ago recently i started talking to another guy who works there about bitcoin y
Saturn returns
i found a saturn return calculator you put on your birthdate amp it calculates the dates of your 3 saturn returns https aquarianastrology org what-is-the-saturn-return for me my first one seems very accurate was the period of time just aft
Why Pete Davidson Gets All The Girls
so ima talk about the pete davidson thing that s been going on for those of you that don t know pete davidson has been known to woo the ladies first kate beckinsale and some models now recently kim kardashian i know there s people out there that don t un