Come Say Hello ✨ ☽

By xxAjuxxAugust 8, 2022 10:27pm — 34 replies
You are on page out of 3
Explore astrology posts and see what others have been writing about. Join this forum where an online community discuss a variety topics about astrology, horoscope, and zodiac signs. Since 2005 - it's free to post or help others find answers too.

Related Topics

Lilith and Relations...
what sign is your lilith in do you get along with people of that sign what are the relationships like with those people
Non-monogamy vibes?
which placements would give the impression someone is a player it occurred to me ive been accused of cheating multiple times with zero evidence i am faithful if i am in a relationship also had the comments there will always be other women you want
What placements must one have to live this much of a diligent life?
https youtu be 3vdd2 qimwq what placements should i be reborn with so i can be this much of a perfect and diligent homemaker lol seriously i really envy ppl who can live like this i could not thrive working 24 7 cleaning and cooking the entire time
Transits and zodiac
if i have transit mars for example in 7 house on a specific date i meet someone that means he is an aries because mars rules aries how do i find out someones zodiac sign based the date i meet him her and due to transits which house should i check
❤💗 Honorary Pisces Mooners 💗❤
a place to appreciate non-pisces mooners for their extreme kindness beyond the call of duty
Yeah, don't have someone that connects mars square pluto synastry.
ill be honest it really scared me i had the relationships with exes that both their mars squared pluto one is my pluto squared 5 degree to mars in aqua a and other one is mars in leo by 1 or in exact connection b plus it has in natal tbh a di
Astrological placement gifs
scorpio moon stepping away from feeling vulnerable https i imgur com fg0amt3 gif
the "Too much" vs "Need more" in your life...
there is too much fire mooners taurus scorpios and aquarians in my life - i need more libras sagittarius and pisces suns mooners
Why do Capricorn men have a thing for feminine women?
i particularly noticed this in them as they re quite traditional in literally everything they do they re very masculine men with a burning desire to be with a submissive woman the ones i ve met get seriously irritated at the sight of a tomboy butch or
What is some Astrology facts only known by Dxpnet users
that the highly respected classy and noble folks of lindaland lipstickalley is have no idea about