Fear of being rejected

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by Jumpin_Jupiter on Wednesday, December 23, 2020 and has 11 replies.

Profile picture of Jumpin_Jupiter
@Jumpin_Jupiter
7 Years5,000+ Posts

What sign/s elements modes or whatever in your true honest fashion opinion are fear of being rejected or fear of taking no for an answer when it comes to love?

And before somebody come in here and say "any signs can be fear of it". I just want to say I know that. That would be my answer too but let's not spoil the fun by saying that answer. This thread is just for fun.

Profile picture of HeavyEntertainmentShow
@HeavyEntertainmentShow
9 Years5,000+ Posts

Definitely not Pisces mooners. If they get rejected, they just accuse the rejector of grooming them.

Image Not Found

One way to soothe their wounded ego I suppose. Just don't ever accept any rabbits from them.

Image Not Found Image Not Found

Like
Profile picture of Jumpin_Jupiter
@Jumpin_Jupiter
7 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by Aliensusedourbogroll

Fear of rejection?

I’ll say maybe cancer because of the way we side scuttle instead of moving head on.

I think my cancer Venus would rather be the one to get come on to. I'm too scared of being rejected. I might even have to say that's scarier than being afraid of heights and spiders.

Profile picture of Jumpin_Jupiter
@Jumpin_Jupiter
7 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by MyStarsShine

Chiron in 7th

Wow good answer. Having this asteroid in the 7th house would make me look stupid crazy being bold and unafraid of rejection.

Like
Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Jumpin_Jupiter

Posted by MyStarsShine

Chiron in 7th

Wow good answer. Having this asteroid in the 7th house would make me look stupid crazy being bold and unafraid of rejection.

click to expand

The wound around others...

Profile picture of Jumpin_Jupiter
@Jumpin_Jupiter
7 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by Jumpin_Jupiter

Posted by MyStarsShine

Chiron in 7th

Wow good answer. Having this asteroid in the 7th house would make me look stupid crazy being bold and unafraid of rejection.

The wound around others...

click to expand

Huh😕? All I know that I'm frighten to get rejected. Even though I never experience being rejected. I can imagine the hurt. It'll probably linger in me for years. I'll be too embarrass to even show my face in public ever again in this life.

I'm talking to this lady right now that won't go away. I got a good mind to ask her for her birthday just to see what sign I'm talking with.

Likes
Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Jumpin_Jupiter

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by Jumpin_Jupiter

Posted by MyStarsShine

Chiron in 7th

Wow good answer. Having this asteroid in the 7th house would make me look stupid crazy being bold and unafraid of rejection.

The wound around others...

Huh😕? All I know that I'm frighten to get rejected. Even though I never experience being rejected. I can imagine the hurt. It'll probably linger in me for years. I'll be too embarrass to even show my face in public ever again in this life.

I'm talking to this lady right now that won't go away. I got a good mind to ask her for her birthday just to see what sign I'm talking with.

click to expand

7th house - other people

Profile picture of DonnaLibra
@DonnaLibra
8 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by MadTwins80

Posted by SaintAmour

Air and fire signs. They care too much about being the best.

Air signs? I'm not remotely competitive as a Gemini

idk about Libra or Aqua , maybe Aqua are a bit but I don't think Libras care about being the best either

click to expand

As a Libra we don't care about being the best it's just that we don't like to look like a fool which rejection is bound to do.